Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Yourstrulyco

The APP is great and Tom was super helpful in getting it set up correctly!

Bare Feet Shoes

LOVE the app! Exactly what we needed to have items stand out. I love that you can set different rules and create automatic badges. And it's a one time fee!!! Tom was amazing in helping me set up and was super quick to respond. Thanks again!

Strikkemani

Amazingly simple and easy-to-understand app producing well designed results.
Tom Davies level of customer attention and support simply remarkable.

Chupidev

Great app and very helpful support!

Grey Suede

Tom is super trustworthy and literally did everything for me in a matter of minutes. 10/10 would recommend

Rystyle

Great app that Loads Instantly instantly using fast CSS and scripts = great for SEO Speed Points= exactly as promised. Support was super responsive. Highly recommended!

The app is great for those who want a simple and fast loading badge.

Anyway we have to stop using this app as it did not meet our needs....
- To have ribbons/badges ON THE Collection page IMAGE, which this app does not do.
= It can only be placed around the title as CSS

- Support multiple badges on the image

Tandywear

Tom was very helpful and accommodating to my requests. Definitely a useful app at a vert fair price

Zoomlite

Great app that does exactly as promised. Support from Tom was super responsive. Highly recommended!

Amoragifts

We install the flair badge to segment our pre-order product. Tested on desktop & mobile it does not slow your product pages.

Overall we are happy with the way it displays on shopify. It looks nice and you can customize the color of your liking.

We would recommend this app. Best of all, it's one time purchase. You won't have monthly commitment.

Thank you flair badge. We have been looking for a solution to solve our pre-order problem. And this app solve it.

Khanscope

Great support from Tom. Flair badges have already produced results for my business, I'm pleased to recommend this app.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12