Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Msno

Great app! And i really like apps that have a fixed price.

Jamrock Crate

Great app and great customer service!

Pasticcini

Really useful app and very easy to install. Makes a great difference having labels/badges on collection/product pages. Personally I prefer the one off payment rather than the monthly charges, and wish other apps took this approach. I hope that the app creator develops this to maybe adding in small icons in the near future! Thanks top app.

Quirky Paper Co

Tom was really responsive and helped me set it up when I was having difficulty doing it myself. The badges look exactly like how I wanted them to and it's really easy to add badges to the product you'd like to. I also love that there are different options for the shapes of the badges. Thanks so much for your help, Tom!

Gifts From A Distance

These badges look great and the one time pricing works well for me.

Bathroombiz 3

This is a great app. Tried the other 2 - 3 apps of this kind, but were complicated and I couldn't get what I wanted out of them.

I took the plunge and purchased this app. I prefer this type of purchase anyway - pay once - no monthly subscription.

Got it set up with some help from Tom who was quick and super helpful.

LOVE IT. Does exactly what I want - simple, clean looking image - done.

I am more than happy to recommend this app.

Yourstrulyco

The APP is great and Tom was super helpful in getting it set up correctly!

Bare Feet Shoes

LOVE the app! Exactly what we needed to have items stand out. I love that you can set different rules and create automatic badges. And it's a one time fee!!! Tom was amazing in helping me set up and was super quick to respond. Thanks again!

Strikkemani

Amazingly simple and easy-to-understand app producing well designed results.
Tom Davies level of customer attention and support simply remarkable.

Chupidev

Great app and very helpful support!