Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

BLOC Vintage Clothing

Tom installed it for me in no time! Kept me in the loop and also told me how it will work with other apps I am using!

Korendy TR

We used this app to show specific functions for each product. Badge designs are amazing and lightweight. The support is always fast and useful.

I wish we could add a specific product badge directly within the panel. The support team promised to do it in the future. Looking forward to see that :)

Olympiadtester

I had tried 3 similar apps but finally decided on Flair, primarily due to 3 reasons.

1. The ease with which we could get the app running to our satisfaction

2. Wide range of lables and badges.

3. Last but not the least, the excellent support services. The support was prompt, efficient and most importantly the attitude of delighting a customer .

No hesitation in recommending this app. You can see them live on https://vidyastore.com

Spy And Video Surveillance

First i likes Toms support - very responsive and provide the support needed
the app is very simple and usfull -
Like it

Supper Meals

Amazing customer service and support. Even with our unusual theme, they helped us to no end and now it looks incredible on our site!

Roberts Trophies

I love how simple this is to install and customize. Two little line additions in the liquid that I was able to do myself, and I'm not the most tech savvy. This is exactly what I've been looking for to highlight a few special features of my products.

Greenleaf Online Shop

Excellent application, best support.

Borrow Buy Dresses

I tried 6 different label/badge apps before finding Flair. This one is by far the most intuitive and aesthetically pleasing one to use. Plus, the customer service is fast and friendly. 100% recommend!

Beautygene

Nice. Tom helps me to install the app, 5 stars for customer support

Dropshippingoutlet

Works just like the screenshots. Very simple. Tom also helped me out with the CSS when I had trouble positioning it. Good customer service.