Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

Petal & Leaf

Excellent app! I love that you are able to customize everything to fit your themes store. I had trouble initially with setting up the code correctly but when I reached out for help Tom was amazing and helped me out immediately (even on a weekend!) Thank you, Tom! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to have their products stand out!

ORDERSTAT

These labels are beautiful and eye-catching. They are versatile and easy to configure and allow me to easily show off my collections. The developer was kind enough to help me deploy the links. His ability to point to the exact locations where the code went, in addition to the "flair snippet options" information section made it possible for me to alter my code easily to make my labels even better. This has been by far one of my better experiences. I would highly recommend this app due to the visual aesthetics, ease of use, and the developer's ease of manner and rapid response time. I look forward to future developments.

Runway Catalog

Excellent app and amazing customer service! We've tried many product badge /label apps and were not happy with the performance. We are glad we finally found THE APP - Flair - simple to use with beautiful results.

BODA SKINS

Really easy to navigate app - love the finished result of my badges! Making BF planning so much easier. Really speedy + easy to follow support too.

Blue Sky Cycling

Great app, and the support is superb. Took me a long time to find an app that will do things correctly. Great app!

Spirit of CAN.

At first you see the overall rating of 53 five stars and you think is it possible that this app and service is that amazing? Well, we just experienced installing the app and Tom's outstanding customer service within a couple of hours of us asking for help! So far we highly recommend this app and Tom!

Big mahalo to you sir.

Spirit of CAN.
Kauai, HI

ocean+main

Best badge app out there! We tried the others that were clunky, hard to customize with spotty support. Support was immediate and super helpful. Thanks, Tom! Looking forward to future app updates!

Aqua Lab Technologies

This app is super cool and easy to use! It looks great on the website, both desktop and mobile, it really makes your products stand out! Tom helped me out with a question I had right away, which was an issue with our theme but he got it handled.

SweetPeeps

Amazing app and Tom is fantastic! I could not find an app that offered badges like this one and not only are the badges incredibly designed but they are customizable and fit all my needs. Tom is very responsive and has answered any questions I had about the app and even helped me install it!

Overall amazing app and great offer! Highly recommend to take your online store and business to the next level!

Andre Assous

Great app that's also very easy to use! Tom replied quickly to my email and was very helpful. We had the app running in no time!