Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pioneerproducts

Great App & Great Customer Support!!!

Mykawaiisquishies

Flair Product Badges is AWESOME!

I installed a few other product label apps but they were confusing and difficult to use. So, I quickly uninstalled them and found Flair.

Flair badges are simple and look great and very easy to implement.

And as everyone has said, Tom has been great to respond with help. But don't misunderstand, it's not that there are issues with the app, but the realization is that everyone's site is a little different than the next, and sometimes we need a tweak here or there. And he has been very responsive.

But, most importantly, the badges look great within my Shopify theme.

And absolutely love the one time cost. You might think that $49 is a lot to spend at first. But if you had to pay $5 a month over a year, you're already ahead. And the 30 day 100% refund gives you plenty of time to decide if you like it.

Keep up the great work. Again, this app is AWESOME!

Click Buy Guy

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Seriously awesome. I like the one time payment (no monthly fees!!) And some of the best customer service I have ever experienced on any type of product, hands down. Couldn't be more happy.

Chattel Home Goods

Badges work very well on my site. Definitely played a part in bumping up conversions. Tom is very kind and always willing to lend a hand with installation. The one time fee is awesome. A lot of apps charge monthly and it adds up, but with the Flair badges you pay once and done deal. I love the app.

Olive Pepper

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

INCREDIBLE customer service. Tom not only installed the app for me (DISCLAIMER: setup is incredibly easy, I just have an odd theme for my store) but he also found a coding error for a completely different app and fixed it for me! What great customer service.

Also, love that all of the Flair badges are fully customizable. Great way to bring attention to products on your site.

Timely Timeless

Great app! I have it on all of my ecommerce sites. it is not ugly and gets in a way of a product like so many badges that you plop over the image. Badges are fully customizable and allow you to communicate anything you want and you can even adjust the badge for a smaller phone screen and make it somewhat briefer than the desktop version. Also, Tom (who is absolutely terrific) just launched a function allowing to add two badges at once and even carefully thought of how to position them so that the collection and product pages do not look cheap or overwhelming. One of the best apps and best values I have encountered on shopify

The London Beauty Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredible app. Support is everything we could hope for too. Have been using this app for a fair while now and it's great. It just works, it's super useful and the support offered is second to none. Oh and it's a one time fee which is a major draw, wish more app's did this.
PERFECT!

Hat World Australia

Location Australia

Exactly what I was looking for! Not only is the app great, but Tom is very helpful and assisted me in setting up Flair just how I wanted it. Would definitely recommend!

Anothergreatday

This app is what I was looking for, it's an easy to install and a great service too
I am so happy with this app. also I like the one-time payment! perfect!

Msno

Location Norway

Great app! And i really like apps that have a fixed price.