Flash Search ‑ Filter & Search

AI-powered Search & Filter, Merchandising, Analytics, OS 2.0

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZAGO Milano

Location Italy

Amazing app, very useful and nice to use. The support team is really amazing and fast in helping customize the layout.

KOOKAÏ Nouvelle-Calédonie

Location New Caledonia

I love this app because it allows you to customize filters in an amazing way and my clients are thrilled!!! Special thanks to Andrew who is remarkably responsive every time!

booklandau

Location Australia

I've been using Flash Search for a few days with trial version, the support is incredibly fast, helpful and friendly whenever I contacted for some help. The filter is easy to use, has multiple styles and customizable in every aspect. One of the best, if not the best, filter & search apps around.

Inveo - Infrarotheizungen

Location Germany

Really amazon support. Fast. Accurate. And at a high expert level. Absolutely good search tool. Recommended without any limitations!

ByBy Today פורטל בריאות

Location Israel

Excellent APP helped us a lot ,works perfect with our theme , quick and reliable! Great Support. Highly recommended !

Grinning Cat Books

I installed this yesterday and so far am very happy with it. Much more powerful than what comes standard with Kalles standard. Kalles is a very good theme, but some support could be better in my opinion. The Flash Search team is amazing. Both Anna and Andrew were incredibly patient and helpful. Top notch. I highly recommend trying / using this app and working with them. Excited to power this app up and see what it can do.

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. That certainly motivates us to keep making products and services better.

Cheers!
Flash Search Team

Baleaf Sports

I am tired of finding apps that can be used in out theme Kalles. So I contacted Kalles for help of searching app for filter. And that's it! The FLASH SEARCH! Did great help in building the filter tree and sorting color groups. And the develop team & customer support team reply fast. :) Highly recommend.

AZOP

That's the best app ever , absolutly amazing. The support are fast to answer and to help you 24/7. After download 5 filter app I found this one who answer to my website need. C'est exactement ce que je cherchais. MERCI BEAUCOUP

February 24, 2022

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. That certainly motivates us to keep making products and services better.

Cheers!
Flash Search Team

Spare Car Key King

Really Great apps for build filters,,, And Great Customer support,,, I will use this app to my all store.

Fbsport

This APP is what I was looking for. It perfectly elaborates the Search feature of my online shop. And support replies instantly, and super helpful. I recommend it so far.

Previous 1 3