Floating Bubble

Floating Bubble

by APPSYL.COM - Apps You Love

Add a customizable widget on your store!

Ich ❤ Hunde

I think it can help to cut down expenses especially on phones. If you have a messenger installed on your site, site visitors can easily contact if they have any concerns or questions about the product you are selling, etc.

ShoppingStrasse.com

It's easy to setup, very useful and the price is worth it. Floating bubble is the app I've been looking for and luckily, my business partner found this.

ChicBella.me

Having a chat box gives business owners an edge on the competition and can lead to improving sales numbers. It's a great way to connect with customers since most of the online consumers nowadays want help while they are shopping. In fact, once a customer didn't find the customer support they're looking for, they quickly get out of the website and switch to a more user-friendly and with instant support websites.

LifeLuna.com

Finally, an easy to install and setup app for my store. Now, it will be easier to provide immediate support for customers. No need to have few tabs open.

Giftsbury.com

I must say that I have found what I'm looking for. A real must-have for every online business owners to get in touch with site visitors.