Floatton ‑ Floating Buttons

Add floating link buttons to your store

Free plan available

Zodiasq

Hi ! How to uninstall it ? It dit it on shopify but It steal function on my website. Have a nice one.

Blouse Vintage

Really nice app, i just hop they'll put the tiktok logo in, and it would be sooo perfect to use, easy to build, nice app

Susas Sight Photography Shop

Highly recommended! Easy to use, does what is offers and if you have a problem you get a quick answer and support!

Eye Art Studio

The app is easy, simple to use and perfect for our needs. Support is very helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

seaxox.com

i love it when its working but find on my site at times it just quits loading and disappears, unsure why reinstall nothing ? any help appreciated.

If this could be fixed it would e a solid 5 stars

May 7, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. Please send email to support@huraapp.com to receive help.
Sorry for inconvenience.

SafeStore - Bangkok

For our minimalistic menu-free website, Floatton is spot-on.
It has solved our navigation, it's simple and with really nice support. Well done!

CienTee

Very nice little feature! I love the style of the icons and how simplistic it is that matches with current appeal for the people. I also appreciate how simple and user-friendly this app is! Thank you so much!

V-endy

This app does what it says it does I had zero problems with it, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Hura Apps.

by Mother Nature

Muito legal o app, vale a pena baixar. Tem vários ícones. Porém não permite personalizar o button pelo painel.

Live the Dream Deals

I Love this App. Customer navigation is enhanced, and high-frequency buttons are conveniently placed throughout the store. It was easy to set-up, as well!

Previous 1 3 4