Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

Eye Art Studio

The app is easy, simple to use and perfect for our needs. Support is very helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

seaxox.com

i love it when its working but find on my site at times it just quits loading and disappears, unsure why reinstall nothing ? any help appreciated.

If this could be fixed it would e a solid 5 stars

May 7, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. Please send email to support@huraapp.com to receive help.
Sorry for inconvenience.

SafeStore - Bangkok

For our minimalistic menu-free website, Floatton is spot-on.
It has solved our navigation, it's simple and with really nice support. Well done!

CienTee

Very nice little feature! I love the style of the icons and how simplistic it is that matches with current appeal for the people. I also appreciate how simple and user-friendly this app is! Thank you so much!

V-endy

This app does what it says it does I had zero problems with it, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Hura Apps.

by Mother Nature

Muito legal o app, vale a pena baixar. Tem vários ícones. Porém não permite personalizar o button pelo painel.

Live the Dream Deals

I Love this App. Customer navigation is enhanced, and high-frequency buttons are conveniently placed throughout the store. It was easy to set-up, as well!

Urban Drom

Me ha gustado mucho, es sencillo y rapido, no tienes que estar editando, sólo me ha faltado que los iconos se pudieran tematizar

Wow Trendz9

This app is easy to use and allows for customization as well to match your store design.

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily Recomended

memeside

Works as intended. Quick install and set up. Just what I expected.

Previous 1 3 4