Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

Loja Reis Magos

Muito bom: simples e muito fácil de configurar. O melhor é que ele é gratuito e supre todas as necessidades.

fitplus

Perfect app. Size is flexible, suits all web themes. What is more, it free. I think it can be used by all types of businesses.

Eyeland Prints UK LTD

I love this app. It is easy for me to use: no coding required. It's working properly. I would highly recommend it.

unobiotics

Really nice app, we are using it in many Shopify sites, the best part is with the social icons there are other links to show.

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

This is a fantastic App simple to use and problem-free no coding required, I would highly recommend it

Mp Best Trends

LOVE IT!!! Great free app to help customers with quick access to a link/page.
Highly recommend to help your store

Phailomshop

Love this app so much. I have been using this app for my website and very satisfied with it. I was trying to find the codes previously but this app is very easy to use. Recommended to anyone.

Metal Display USA

I needed a simple solution to add a button that would take my customers to the top of the page. This APP did just that. The last touch i needed for my store. metaldisplayusa.com

SuperLdN

VERY GOOD APP. SUPER EASY TO INSTALL, NO CODING, SUPERFAST AND HAS ALL THE ICONS U NEED PLUS IT'S FREE! GREAT!

ADesign4

Hi, just launched our website, and decided to use Floatton. The design has a perfect match with the website, it was very easy to set up, no coding needed.
Looks like it's working properly. Love it. Thank you!

Previous 1 3