Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

Urban Drom

Me ha gustado mucho, es sencillo y rapido, no tienes que estar editando, sólo me ha faltado que los iconos se pudieran tematizar

Wow Trendz9

This app is easy to use and allows for customization as well to match your store design.

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily Recomended

memeside

Works as intended. Quick install and set up. Just what I expected.

TrendiWall.com

This is a great app. It's easy to use and it works flawlessly. I'm sure there could be minor changes can be made to make it even easier. But I'm more than satisfied with this version.

TAKARABAKO

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily!

10/10

Loja Reis Magos

Muito bom: simples e muito fácil de configurar. O melhor é que ele é gratuito e supre todas as necessidades.

fitplus

Perfect app. Size is flexible, suits all web themes. What is more, it free. I think it can be used by all types of businesses.

Eyeland Prints UK LTD

I love this app. It is easy for me to use: no coding required. It's working properly. I would highly recommend it.

unobiotics

Really nice app, we are using it in many Shopify sites, the best part is with the social icons there are other links to show.

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

This is a fantastic App simple to use and problem-free no coding required, I would highly recommend it

Previous 1 3