Floatton

Floatton

by Hura Apps

Add floating link buttons to your store

Phailomshop

Love this app so much. I have been using this app for my website and very satisfied with it. I was trying to find the codes previously but this app is very easy to use. Recommended to anyone.

Metal Display USA

I needed a simple solution to add a button that would take my customers to the top of the page. This APP did just that. The last touch i needed for my store. metaldisplayusa.com

SuperLdN

VERY GOOD APP. SUPER EASY TO INSTALL, NO CODING, SUPERFAST AND HAS ALL THE ICONS U NEED PLUS IT'S FREE! GREAT!

ADesign4

Hi, just launched our website, and decided to use Floatton. The design has a perfect match with the website, it was very easy to set up, no coding needed.
Looks like it's working properly. Love it. Thank you!

Goyatè

It works really well. I had few problems at the beginning but the customers service it's perfect!!

Cosmos Beauty

Work beautifully, and coupled with the fact it is free to use makes it even more endearing. A must-have!

Shirts and Giggles

Does exactly as it states. Works beautifully.
Thanks for your efforts in creating this app and offering it at no cost.

Tie-Fly

I used this on my site www.tieflyclothing.com and it installs effortlessly, no coding, no confusion and is customizable to fit theme. Its never been so easy to add floating buttons to site. Thank you so much!!!

ClassicsTheSmallLuxury

awesome! Works fine with easy integration. Will deffo use it again for my other stores..............

2Smartline

It help my page be more dynamic and makes navigation easier. Which is one of the most important features in a page according to customer reviews

Previous 1