Reviews (38)

4.9
November 21, 2019

This app is easy to use and allows for customization as well to match your store design.

Great addition and something extra to help your customers navigate your store more easily!

10/10

TAKARABAKO
7 days using the app
Edited August 3, 2020

The app is easy, simple to use and perfect for our needs. Support is very helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

Eye Art Studio
August 28, 2019

LOVE IT!!! Great free app to help customers with quick access to a link/page.
Highly recommend to help your store

Mp Best Trends
June 26, 2021

Highly recommended! Easy to use, does what is offers and if you have a problem you get a quick answer and support!

Susas Sight Photography Shop
Germany
April 19, 2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Been spending days looking for a right solution to make sure my customers from Thailand goes to our Thailand website, just in case the Google search direct them to my new website here.

Finally I found FLOATTON! I wanted a side floating navigation showing country flags with custom links, so all my Thai customers launch my Thai website just 1 click away. As these navigation appears on all web page, non of them will miss it.

Mr Kiet from Floatton agreed to customize the buttons for me right away! Awesome customer support! This is a MUST HAVE app in your Shopify!

vcagundam.sg

VCA Gundam Singapore
Singapore
About 7 hours using the app
November 24, 2021

Hi ! How to uninstall it ? It dit it on shopify but It steal function on my website. Have a nice one.

Zodiasq
France
20 minutes using the app
March 13, 2019

I like the simplicity and the app works just as described. That said, I would like more options, icon style, placement etc.

Carol & Company