4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse features such as email campaigns, pop-ups, and live chat. They find the customizable templates effective in enhancing conversions. The app's performance is reliable and the customer support team is responsive and helpful. Some merchants reported a significant increase in leads and email subscribers within a month. The app also offers a free plan with a generous number of impressions and emails per month.

September 19, 2023

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Over 1 year using the app
March 20, 2023

Ryth has been extremely helpful! He's been extremely kind and offering the best possible attention. That's the kind of customer service I love to get! Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I replaced our e-platform for my site and this came with better price.

EV FUEL
Sweden
6 months using the app
March 5, 2023

I am very pleased with the support I have received from Ryth this evening and Vincent in the past. Both have helped me through issues I have had and have made working with Flowio a breeze. Thank you - a 2 thumbs up.

My Ol' Blues
6 months using the app
March 13, 2023

Ryth is the BEST!!!! Helped me with all my issues and answered every question. 10 Star service!!! My pop up wasn't showing up and he fixed everything for me. Even looked over my emails to see if I did them right. I am really liking how this app sets up the emails and they actually "send" unlike the app I just uninstalled. It never sent one single email in 2 months. This app has everything, all in one place. It needs an upgrade for a FAQs on your chat box, hint to the developer, but that's just my opinion.

Oliver & Company Toys
4 days using the app
December 17, 2021

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company
Flowio⭐ replied December 17, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

March 14, 2022

Dave, really helped me with a lot of patience :), nice guy! I recommend flowio and also the service.

Meu Amigo Vito
Brazil
Flowio⭐ replied March 15, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

Cheers,

November 13, 2021

EXCELLENT support... The team is very supportive, responsive and made everything easy for me to start my first E-mail campaign... This is my to go to app for marketing to my customers!

Fintek
Flowio⭐ replied November 14, 2021

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

Flowio team.

September 25, 2021

I would not have a professional email marketing strategy in place that actually drives results if I did not come across this AMAZING app. Truly a game changer as it has all the up to date features and it is easy to use. I love how the app is so flexible in temrs of designing an email template and allowing you to design it in line with your brand's overall look and feel. Also, I like how easy it is to set up email automation for campaigns that go live, making my life as an ecommerce administrator easier. Outstanding customer service who care and help you in a time efficient manner and satisfy all your requests. Defo recommend (:

heatlondon
Flowio⭐ replied September 27, 2021

Hi there,

It's always our honor to see your business doing great with Flowio. Thank you for your kind, motivating feedback. This definitely encourages us to better our service.

Hope you will continue to have a good experience and please feel free to reach us at any time, we are happy to assist always.

Flowio team.

November 30, 2021

Best App i have ever used for email marketing and Automation.. Am loving the flows and ease of use. Customer Support Rocks

Potato Post NZ
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
Flowio⭐ replied November 30, 2021

Hi there,

This is David from the Customer support team.

Thank you for your kind words. This really encourages our team to continue to bring the best services to our valued customers.

Best wishes for your business, we are proud to be a small part of your success.

Cheers!

December 12, 2021

I used this app to help me get more leads back to my store. Very helpful in setting up the emails and giving suggestions that will suit my store. David was extremely helpful and provided great suggestions that were useful. If your a newbie this is a great app and the help they provide is beneficial to your store. 100%

SOUISE
Almost 2 years using the app
Flowio⭐ replied December 12, 2021

Hi,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Cheers,