4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse features such as email campaigns, pop-ups, and live chat. They find the customizable templates effective in enhancing conversions. The app's performance is reliable and the customer support team is responsive and helpful. Some merchants reported a significant increase in leads and email subscribers within a month. The app also offers a free plan with a generous number of impressions and emails per month.

July 5, 2022

Great app with a lot of features (I used primarily for popups). It's very intuitive to use. I chatted with David from the support team and he was incredibly helpful whenever I was confused or had trouble. Overall, I'm very satisfied with Flowio and I recommend it a lot!

PROD
Flowio⭐ replied August 1, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

May 30, 2022

Funciona a la perfección, es muy fácil de utilizar y las plantillas tienen unos diseños muy chulos, además la atención al cliente es inmediata y se ofercen a colaborar en todo momento. Es una muy buena elección!

Computing resale
Spain
Flowio⭐ replied May 30, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comments has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Flowio Team

Edited November 15, 2021

excelente!! recomendo 100% aplicativo me ajuda na conversão excelente trabalho, recomendo muito, me ajudou muito

À loja è sua
Brazil
Flowio⭐ replied November 15, 2021

Olá,

É David aqui, estou mais do que feliz em receber este feedback tão motivador de você. Isso incentiva não só a mim, mas também a equipe a continuar aperfeiçoando nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

É um prazer acompanhá-lo na primeira etapa. O Flowio estará sempre ao seu lado, auxiliando e encorajando você, assim como você nos apoiou.

Equipe Flowio.

August 16, 2022

Wow, this process was so quick and easy. David from the support team set up my email pop up campaign in less than 10 min and he also applied it to my store. i was honestly surprised and super satisfied

Vee Luxe Luxury Hair Company
February 28, 2022

The customer service is really great, very quick ! I recommand this app if you want to install popup on your website

PatteBlanche Atelier
France
Flowio⭐ replied February 28, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

February 23, 2022

Easy to use. Excellent customer service! Dave was the person who helped me with all my queries. Very helpful! Highly recommended.

Airinum Official Distributor | Malaysia & Singapore
Malaysia
Flowio⭐ replied February 23, 2022

July 26, 2022

I love the service provided when i tried using the app for the first time by David . It was quick . App works perfectly fine . Loved it

Tophewala
India
December 6, 2021

非常好的app,客服很热心。我很喜欢这款app,每个月可以给我带来不少收入,并且非常便宜。该产品有群发邮件功能,还有群发短信功能,目前我只有使用这两项功能,后面会使用其他工具。我相信客服会很有耐性。再次表现感谢

czbrm
China
Flowio⭐ replied December 6, 2021

Hi,

It's David from the Customer Support team here.

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

April 16, 2022

Ive used a few other apps for campaigns, pop ups and email marketing but Flowio is the best experience Ive had by far! Great service, easy interface and the flow is so straight forward. Definitely recommend!

Liana Vines
Flowio⭐ replied April 16, 2022

March 8, 2022

I like the functionality the app has to offer. It's scaled to be a robust app aimed at boosting customer service through real-time interactions. I am yet to see the operational details of the rest of the app. But so far I am impressed by what I have experienced thus far.

Remote Practice Managers