4.9
November 7, 2023

So easy to use especially for someone like me who knows nothing about coding! Worth the money to pay for the pro version! Customer Service is excellent as well.

Buckskin Barbies
About 6 hours using the app
Edited October 18, 2021

To say that Fontio's customer service goes above and beyond is an understatement. I had a quick question about the sizing of the my font and Venkat was not only patient and helpful, they showed me some coding tips so I could make further changes if needed. I could not be more pleased with the app and the customer service. The premium package is absolutely worth it! Thank you!

Sweet Jo Studio
About 2 years using the app
By Simpli Apps (Fontio & Delivery Estimation) replied December 16, 2021

Thanks guys this means so much!

February 28, 2023

Big Fan of the App! We had one issue which was fixed by Matthew within a couple of hours. I would definitely use it again!

hanfgeflüster.de
Germany
About 1 year using the app
October 11, 2022

This app was so easy to use and worked so well on my site. Very straightforward and when I had questions I got great customer support.

Space of Time Studio
12 months using the app
September 20, 2022

Estava com dificuldade para adicionar fontes a partir do código fonte. Encontrei esse app, o que me ajudou muito para dar continuidade ao meu site.

BADOLATE
Brazil
12 months using the app
October 21, 2022

Fantastic app. I set my store up in minutes with the fonts that I wanted. I would highly recommend this app!

PASHN WEAR
11 months using the app
November 22, 2022

Super quick and super easy to use. Able to use the font I want without issue, barely a few mins to get it installed and running.

malomi-coffee
10 months using the app
April 19, 2022

This app is super user friendly and made my site look so cute! They were also super helpful when I had a few questions . Love it because you’re dealing with real humans not robots behind the company. I highly suggest this app if you want to personalize your site .

Pussy Paste
9 months using the app
November 10, 2022

Really easy to use, drag and drop your new fonts and they are available immediately. I recommend this app.

Tipsy
Iceland
7 months using the app
August 15, 2022

Fantastic app ever to solve every part font for all details in any section, page, URLs. this app helped me alot

tamimi home decor
Jordan
5 months using the app
By Simpli Apps (Fontio & Delivery Estimation) replied August 15, 2022

Thank you for your kinds review!