Use Google Fonts, Custom Fonts

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 9, 2023

Didn't work properly, and I tried emailing their support team 5 times with no response for over a month. Disappointing.

Edited: here is a screenshot to show that I emailed you guys from my staff account on 13th December: https://shopify.click/40521-51394-36521-89721-43498.png

MilkyBoba
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 28 days
RoarTheme replied January 9, 2023

Hi MilkyBoba,

First of all, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I believe there is a misunderstanding here. I have checked our email system and saw that one of our technical supporters has replied to your mail :(

Could you please help me recheck your mailbox? If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, please. We are happy to assist. :)

Once again, I am so sorry about this.

January 5, 2023

Awesome app and awesome helpful team! Super responsive. Highly recommend this team. Thank you for your help!

neotoys
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 3, 2023

The best and free thanks guys

hedonism
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
December 30, 2022

Im a UX designer and I thought it was super easy and seamless to add my own custom font, the only small caveat is that you had to scroll down to go to the app which was hard to find.

Headbuddies
Sweden
December 25, 2022

I'm so happy with this app, I tried the coding and the result is not what I have expected... Thankfully I found this amazing app!! Thanks so much!!

konooz-sa
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
December 20, 2022

Ilan style
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
December 20, 2022

Are you looking for an excellent app for fonts? Look no further than Use Google Fonts, Custom Fonts. Perfect for anyone who needs hassle-free font management. Great!

BcardsCreation
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
December 16, 2022

Easy to install, use and edit. Truely what I needed. I tried installing custom fonts through hard coding, but this is 100% a lot easier.

ePaua

best bestbest bestbest best

SOUTH OF HEAVEN®
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
December 5, 2022

Love it! Simple and easy to use, makes changing fonts easy - highly recommend using it to finalize your site!

hemphillhomeco