FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts

Easy way to add Any Fonts to your store without any coding.

Free

Reviews

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    0
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    0
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    0
1 - 10 of 17 reviews

Hodl Frog

Great! I use these fonts over a lot of installed basic fonts. How would you rate this app? 5 Star Love it

TangoFit

Works good thank yusknlkaksndlkalksmcmasmc.z.c,znx,.nciohe,n . c.. sdknklklknslnlnlnalknklnnlnlncllaknc

ezsharptoolsdirect.com

This was a valuable tool to enhance my font selection and speed to load. Thank you. The application was very helpful.

Piction Art

Very useful, still not completely user-friendly to people not as familiar with CSS or HTML but it is very useful for easier customization. Highly recommend.

Soak! Body and Bath Co.

Great way to add custom fonts and Google Fonts to your shopify site. Easy enough and really customizable. And for free.

Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC

I have been trying for days to install a special font on my theme. Ran across this app and in less than 10 minutes it was installed and setup and seems to work as I need it too. How excellent is that?

Sincroniza Tech

It was really easy, I just had to watch the video to understand how to see the changes on the store :)

LusarisCandles

very simple to use , i can upload the fonts my designer gave me and the google fonts. working great!

miyoko_sawada

グーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォント

LUNEIA

I used this app to add a custom font onto my site. It is very easy and user friendly, and free! I recommend this to anyone.

Previous 1
Previous 1