FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts

FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts

by RoarTheme

Easy way to add Google Fonts to your store without any coding.

LUNEIA

I used this app to add a custom font onto my site. It is very easy and user friendly, and free! I recommend this to anyone.

TheAirEssentials

The app allowed us to use our custom font on a theme it was not originally available in! Only way we were able to use Shopify!

Gameofknits

I am really impressed. I" ve just read a message from the support of my theme that I need a developer for changing the font of my titles. A few minates later this app helped me find the solution! I wish you all good and I hope it will work properly!

Cindy Poole

I tried Fontify - did not work, no customer support and charged me $10. FontPicker was easy to use, great tutorial videos to guide you through process and it actually worked - for free!

neptyune

One of the best apps I've ever used. Wonderful UI and extremely effective at what it does. Couldn't recommend more.

La Botega di Samuele

It is very easy use this app to add google Fonts. There are many configuration to use for adjust fonts to the site. I have use it. I found it very efficient non invasive ed easy to remove if you think it is not respond for you need.

Kopparbergs Gård

Works without issues, not more to add really. Hard to find the enable button maybe, some more text..

Grännamålet

If you're like me and have tried to ad google fonts to your theme through a 100 tutorials but still haven't been successfull - this is the app for you! So easy and it just took me 1 minut to get it up and running!