4.6
January 8, 2024

The app just crashed my entire website (fonts are broken, spaces disappeared, etc.) after working fine for about a year. No support on the app.

Hope we can fix this ASAP.

Underdog
France
About 1 year using the app
RoarTheme replied January 10, 2024

Hi,

First of all, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience!

Regarding your problem, please help me submit a ticket to https://haloroar.ticksy.com/submit/#100020625, our support team will check and fix for you ASAP :)

Thank you so much!

February 14, 2024

There are 2 language options in my store, the application that used to work for Turkish does not work now. It only works for the english version. I sent them an e-mail about this error, but they never offered a solution and confused me even more.

LAGIÀ&CO.
Türkiye
May 3, 2023

This app didn't work for us. Only half our fonts rendered correctly. We reached out to support but it took them 3 days to get back to us and then they weren't able to fix the problem. Will end up hard coding the fonts manually.

Easy Ecommerce Inc
2 days using the app
Edited January 9, 2023

Didn't work properly, and I tried emailing their support team 5 times with no response for over a month. Disappointing.

Edited: here is a screenshot to show that I emailed you guys from my staff account on 13th December: https://shopify.click/40521-51394-36521-89721-43498.png

MilkyBoba
New Zealand
28 days using the app
RoarTheme replied January 9, 2023

Hi MilkyBoba,

First of all, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I believe there is a misunderstanding here. I have checked our email system and saw that one of our technical supporters has replied to your mail :(

Could you please help me recheck your mailbox? If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, please. We are happy to assist. :)

Once again, I am so sorry about this.

October 8, 2022

I am unable to uninstall the app, dont see it in my app list first time i see this and it doesnt work

timar.nl
Netherlands
20 days using the app
March 21, 2022

yeah best app ever, lets get and tory it out. Many hours solved. Please try it out. Lets get out of it.

Doble y Gilda