4.5
April 3, 2024

Oh, you are very welcome! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. It brings me immense joy to know that my efforts have been met with such positive feedback. Your appreciation is a testament to the hard work and dedication I have put into this endeavor. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my passion with others and to receive their kind words in return.

CrystalQuartz Creations
30 days using the app
February 6, 2024

better than fontify or whatveer that app is called. super ez and simple and actually works

diffuser store
23 days using the app
May 11, 2024

It helps to change fonts much faster and easier than any other option!

My Store
Colombia
12 minutes using the app
April 21, 2024

Very easy to import Google Fonts. Only need some minor tweaks to my headings for some reasons, nothing can't be solved without a quick fix!

Thanks!

Ongles Lab
France
About 2 months using the app
May 15, 2024

really cool. thank you so much for making it for free

kultjur®
Germany
15 minutes using the app
January 10, 2024

Greatest and easiest font app. Free for custom fonts. I have lost couple of hours working on fonts and using other apps. This one made it all up! THANK YOU GUYS!

Way of B Cosmetics
Türkiye
30 minutes using the app
December 29, 2023

I just installed it before 5 mins and all worked pretty well. I was struggling to update fonts using code but I finally got this.

MySkillShaala
India
5 minutes using the app
February 14, 2024

gud

erased
3 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Great app that allows you to customize your website seamlessly. We were able to implement the customized fonts easily and whenever there was an issue, the customer service team were able to resolve right away. Best part is it's free!

NUNCHI