Reviews (117)

4.5
October 15, 2021

very simple to use , i can upload the fonts my designer gave me and the google fonts. working great!

LusarisCandles
About 2 years using the app
November 8, 2022

This app was very easy to use with clear instructions - much easier that adding a Google font to the code! Definitely recommend it!

Blossomup Store
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
December 16, 2022

Easy to install, use and edit. Truely what I needed. I tried installing custom fonts through hard coding, but this is 100% a lot easier.

ePaua
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
November 11, 2021

Great way to add custom fonts and Google Fonts to your shopify site. Easy enough and really customizable. And for free.

Soak! Body and Bath Co.
11 months using the app
August 14, 2022

Have been searching online hours for adding custom font to our website. Many tries and errors on codings and other apps, but didn't work well for us. Found this app and gave it a try, this works perfectly for our website. Easy to use and setup. Recommended to give it a try.

hellomaco
June 22, 2022

PERFECT!! AND ITS FREE!!! DEFINITELY WILL BE USING THIS APP A LOT MORE OFTEN!! THIS REALLY MADE MY WEBSITE STAND OUT

Lunas Glitters
June 1, 2022

I was having such a hard time figuring out fonts with CSS, but this app made it such a breeze. Thanks so much!

Endless Fantasy Store
May 6, 2023

amazing and super easy perfect and helped a lot, really simple to use and connect with it and you can use any font

concept
Austria
8 months using the app
November 30, 2022

Very easy to use. I really like how quick and easy , the help and simplicity of the app. I look forward to using more apps

Purple Unicornz
7 months using the app
October 10, 2022

I downloaded this app and it was very easy and simple to operate. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who rather not do the coding.

IRIE THE LABEL