The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC. Please check back soon—we'll be up and running in no time!
4.8
October 22, 2021

It was really easy, I just had to watch the video to understand how to see the changes on the store :)

Sincroniza Tech
Mexico
About 16 hours using the app
November 8, 2022

It is a great app! easy to install and setup. the support team give me great support and help for this free app.

LUNNA
About 7 hours using the app
September 29, 2021

グーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォント

miyoko_sawada
Japan
About 3 hours using the app
September 16, 2021

I used this app to add a custom font onto my site. It is very easy and user friendly, and free! I recommend this to anyone.

LUNEIA
About 1 hour using the app
November 10, 2021

I have been trying for days to install a special font on my theme. Ran across this app and in less than 10 minutes it was installed and setup and seems to work as I need it too. How excellent is that?

Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC
24 minutes using the app
April 21, 2021

Works without issues, not more to add really. Hard to find the enable button maybe, some more text..

Kopparbergs Gård
Sweden
23 minutes using the app
May 20, 2021

I tried Fontify - did not work, no customer support and charged me $10. FontPicker was easy to use, great tutorial videos to guide you through process and it actually worked - for free!

Cindy Poole

best bestbest bestbest best

SOUTH OF HEAVEN®
18 minutes using the app
November 8, 2022

This app was very easy to use with clear instructions - much easier that adding a Google font to the code! Definitely recommend it!

Blossomup Store
Switzerland
7 minutes using the app
September 16, 2022

Works great! I needed a custom font solution, and this was super easy to use. I was able to quickly upload 3 custom fonts, and assign them to elements with no complicated configurations.

Old Pal Provisions