4.6
September 29, 2021

グーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォントグーグルフォント

miyoko_sawada
Japan
About 3 hours using the app
November 10, 2021

I have been trying for days to install a special font on my theme. Ran across this app and in less than 10 minutes it was installed and setup and seems to work as I need it too. How excellent is that?

Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC
24 minutes using the app
April 21, 2021

Works without issues, not more to add really. Hard to find the enable button maybe, some more text..

Kopparbergs Gård
Sweden
23 minutes using the app
May 20, 2021

I tried Fontify - did not work, no customer support and charged me $10. FontPicker was easy to use, great tutorial videos to guide you through process and it actually worked - for free!

Cindy Poole

best bestbest bestbest best

SOUTH OF HEAVEN®
18 minutes using the app
December 20, 2022

Are you looking for an excellent app for fonts? Look no further than Use Google Fonts, Custom Fonts. Perfect for anyone who needs hassle-free font management. Great!

BcardsCreation
15 minutes using the app
December 20, 2022

I'm so happy with this app, I tried the coding and the result is not what I have expected... Thankfully I found this amazing app!! Thanks so much!!

Ilan style
7 minutes using the app
September 16, 2022

Works great! I needed a custom font solution, and this was super easy to use. I was able to quickly upload 3 custom fonts, and assign them to elements with no complicated configurations.

Old Pal Provisions
6 minutes using the app
August 20, 2022

Work seamlessly.
I almost paid someone 200$ to do what this app does in seconds. I love that it is super user friendly as well

bymeter.ae
United Arab Emirates
6 minutes using the app
January 5, 2022

Works good thank yusknlkaksndlkalksmcmasmc.z.c,znx,.nciohe,n . c.. sdknklklknslnlnlnalknklnnlnlncllaknc

TangoFit