Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

matterofskin

Time spent using app About 2 months

@Anna was super efficient with customer support! Thanks for all the team for always helping and working to assist!

potentfungi

Time spent using app 38 minutes

With regards to customer support - Andy from Ecomposer was fast, efficient and friendly. Thank you! I'll def use this service again.

L'Envie

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works very easy. Had some issues in the beginning, but they were solved very quickly with the kind assistance of the customer service. They are always happy to help you out with any kind of trouble. Love how my website is turning out with the fonts that I use for my branding.

Fjordfiesta Furniture Forhandlerside

Location Norway
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and great customer service! We have used this app for several stores and have had help with both special fonts, and font colors. Truly recommend!

GUSSGENUSS

Location Germany

Leider hatte sich mein Theme ein bisschen gewehrt. Anna konnte mir zum glück schnell weiterhelfen. Jetzt habe ich die perfekte Schriftart für meien Website!

حماية بلو

OMG, I really love how they works, they do everything just to make the website looks cool as a font ♥
thanks again

Tom Percy

Excellent application and Andy's support is outstanding. In no time at all, he helped me implement the changes swiftly, a true professional. This is an excellent app if you want to update your fonts quickly. I highly recommend it. The Price was well worth it!!

kforiginalart

The support from the Fontify is unmatched! Any questions we have had they are quick to answer. Highly recommend!

Vue Swiss

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Amazing customer service! Probably the best customer service I've ever dealt with. I had some issues with some fonts, but Fontify was live on the chat for a few hours to help me make sure my site looked good with the fonts I wanted. Just amazing!

Qria

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

This app is very simple, it works like a charm. The fonts are displaying correctly. Great customer service.