Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Gracefully Made Wholesale

This app did exactly what I needed it to: change all the standard fonts to my custom fonts. I had one issue where I didn't know how to change a certain part of my homepage, but I reached out to the support chat and they helped me solve the problem within minutes. I also appreciate that Fontify charges a one-time fee rather than a recurring payment, because I only update my fonts once, not on a recurring basis. This app performed perfectly, the support was wonderful, and the price is great!

anaxdent

Jade helped me a lot and quickly. Great app. Would recommend to everybody who needs a custom made font.

Kudzu Bakery & Market Columbia

I was having an issue changing the heading size for the custom font and customer service (Jade) helped me resolve the issue quickly! Great job!

Vermilion Jewellery

I used this app to upload my custom fonts. Some parts of my website needed special font changes and fontify supplied me with the specific code within minutes to implement them. Fantastic customer service

KRADEAU

This app is amazing and the support team is beyond anything. Thank you Jade a thousand times for your quick and super efficient help !!! I couldn't be happier!

Juicy Lucy Store

Support is quick and super helpfull! The few one star reviews don't make sense. I checked them before hand. App works perfect.

Planted.green

A little puzzled by the design of the app landing page, the ux lead me well through the process and everything worked fine. Had a quick question, used the chat bubble and got direct help. Super fast and helpful! Thank you.

The Esoteric Alchemist

After days of trying to add code to my shopify store and becoming frustrated I finally gave in and downloaded the app. So glad I did! I couldn't get the element picker to work so I hopped onto the live chat and Jade sorted it all for me within less then an hour! So helpful! Highly recommend!

Growly Delivers

The app looks bad but it works wonderfully. There really isn't anything else to say. It works and it's free. It's a no-brainer.

Groovy Pup!

Great app and great support! This app makes updating your fonts really easy and the support that Jade provides is amazing! Jade has been so helpful and super quick to assist me with everything I need!