Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Sunshine In Boots

Easy to use and support was SUPER! I didn't know that you had to upload your fonts twice, once for mobile and once for desktop. Support really was so helpful!

CaptCan Comics Inc

Easy to use to modify fonts. Support is very helpful if there is something you cannot find yourself.

Denise

Super helping! Thank you so much for the help and especially to Jade who has helped me through the whole process.

The Functionist Foods

I downloaded the App this evening and it was seamless. It's my first time building a website on Shopify so I needed a lot of help and Fontify's service was outstanding. They helped change all my fonts (not supported by Shopify or google) and were so easy to work with. They completely changed the look of our website and made fixing my issues a total breeze. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who's new to web development!!

שיאננדה

very easy to use app and good costumer support, help me in no time, i needed for a long time to change my font

Label House

One of the best app on the Shopify store. Really Great and prompt customer service. Keep up the good work.

Snappet

Great App, and even better it comes with great support, solving problems quickly and explaining everything. Strong recommendation! Thank you

NashmiExpress

Great application I found what I am looking for in this application and it is very easy to use - thanks

Scrumplings

Jade was very helpful and ensured that all my store's needs were met in regards to custom fonts. Thanks very much!

Eceaux

this app makes life easy when uploading custom fonts- all went smoothly. The support team was very good