Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

UNLTD. Beer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app to customise our store front, very happy with service too, always speedy in responding to support requests

Vertys Shop

Location Romania

Very easy to use the app and with excellent support, especially from Andy! Very useful if you're from a country that need special characters in the font you want to use.

The Happy Elephant

Great customer service, very happy with the app. I've had several questions and they've been quick to respond and helpful for each.

CatBox LLC

At first I was a little confused on how to use it, but their support staff was really quick to help me figure it out and now it's super easy! Would definitely recommend it for those who aren't good at coding like myself.

Rider Shop HK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Really easy to use. When we came across a specific issue for our site, the customer service team was really responsive and nice. They updated us throughout the process and eventually solved this issue. Thanks!

Quintessence

with great support of shopify I was able to create the website "by myself" thank you! It gives small businesses so much independence and saves cost.

アンヴァン

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's so cool, I can use Google fonts on my shop without edit CSS. And support team quickly helped me to fix an issue. Thank you!

Valentia Soap

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Son grandes profesionales te ayudan en todo lo que esta en su mano y no cobran cuotas mensuales es un pago único, lo recomiendo instalar.

Boinclo ltd

very helpful customer service had a slight issue and it was resolved extremely quick, will be using it for the foreseeable future.

myeden2022

Location Sweden

GREAT customer support. nice and very helpfull! Helped me within minutes. i would reccomend them to everyone