Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

New Leaf Refills

The service Jade provides here is absolutely amazing. We are migrating our store to Shopify from Wix and Jade was able to match the fonts perfectly. She spent time looking at our current site to ensure the look and feel was the same. Our expectations were exceeded here! Would highly recommend.

Two Chefs Brewing

No reason anymore to use default fonts! Although I had some problems with the app, I contacted service team and Jade was super fast and helpful!

CloveHitch

Great life saver App, it worked like a charm for my other language (Arabic) and thanks Jade for her great support!

Cheeky Chingu

This app is easy to use and only takes a few minutes to look around and get used to! I love how you can change any little part you need at a click of the button. I contacted staff for a quick question, Jade answered quickly and the question was answered promptly. Thanks again <3

Gula Dog Care

Support was amazing and super fast!! JADE was helping me and super happy with the service she supplied!

shop.stanimirmihov.com

I had small problem with my theme, but Jade from the support came up with amazing solution in less than a minute (before that I waited theme support more than 5 days). Greatly appreciated!

Sweets365

I used this app to import a font I used on my old Wix website. I ran into a slight issue so contacted support. I got a blisteringly fast response and they managed to solve the issue whilst I was chatting with them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Very happy with the whole experience.

Kreatur International

Very good tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Thanks Jade

Adapt Drinks

Love this app. I have very few coding skills so this was brilliant to help me update my shop with my brand's Kollektif. Jade was incredibly helpful when I messaged with a couple of questions. Highly recommend this app!

Crown & Sceptre

Great price. really helps with branding. customer support actually works haha! really recommend if you're not happy with included fonts