Fontify ‑ Use any font

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

SCHFE

Great guide from Jade, changed the font i needed. This app is really helpful. Highly recommend. Really appreciate it.

BILLY BONES

With a little help from Jade, I hade changed my Font in seconds! Great app if you want to add a special font to your website!

Rebeldy

Update: App still working flawlessly, but I needed some help changing the fonts and Jade was amazing. The work was tedious but she was super patience and kind and fixed all my issues. 5 Star app, 5 Star service! I have apps that do other more complex tasks, yet this my favorite one hands down. It's simple to use and it just works. The only time I ever needed help, the chat support responded immediately, and they went above and beyond to make sure that I had the exact font I needed for a particular element within my website. Jade was my customer care rep and she did an excellent job. If you're a design snob like me this app is a most have.

inHouseNewYork

Really made installing custom fonts easier and the customer service was fantastic! Thanks Helen!

Posidonie

Super easy to install and use. Helen, the girl working at support is fast and ultra smart ! She helped me find the best font ! Thank you again !

Sortistic

Easy to use app, I just uploaded a font and it worked and super fast response service by Helen! Recommend!

TEAVENLIFE

I really like how fast and accurate their customer service responds to my inquires!!! It is very easy to use the app.

COACH KSA

Its an excellent App! Very easy to use and very productive. I only would like the path to be define well because when I selected few headings and contents it did formated all my fonts in whole store. But their services are great! The Helene an expert on fonts really helped me a lot and did all the changes in super fast speed.
Great Job great people!
Khan

Apparel EFX

Great prompt service when needed! Thanks to Helen for all the help and showing me how to do everything myself!

Beaubelle Malaysia

Excellent help from them, they didnt even charge for such a help that is totally out of their scope. If you need font changes on your store , you have found the right app