Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Modern Botany

The app does what it says on the tin - the support is quick to respond, friendly and resolves issues / answers any questions you have in a good time.

SPICE WEAR STORE

I needed some help with adding the effects to my store and they responded and fixed the issue immediately.

FoxtrotX

Jade was super helpful in helping me customize my theme with custom fonts. She even went above and beyond by sending me custom codes to add to my store so that I can change the color and size of the letters. Super easy to do and she was quick to respond! Thank you so much!

Albi & Me

This app is great, I had it up and running in minutes. It's always been such a downfall of Shopify for me to only have a small selection of fonts, so it was awesome finding this app. When I needed help, I had the problem fixed within minutes with Jade's help.
Fantastic app with excellent service. Highly, highly recommend.

SWEET VIOLET

I was pretty blown away by this app after downloading so many useless ones. Fantastic functionality, enables you to make so many changes with no coding ability. I had a question and Jade helped me immediately on chat and helped me out. Highly recommended.

Bikini Market

Jade from Nitro Apps provided amazing service, definitely recommend! They will make as many changes as necessary for you with the one time payment which allows up to 15 font uploads, so it's worth the money. Thanks Jade :)

Evie And Ewe

I'm someone with zero coding ability and Fontify has been an absolute lifesaver! Very easy to use (even for me) and has a great help video that gets you up and running in seconds. Big bonus is the chat support that is remarkably quick to respond (I've never waited more than 1 minute) and always keen to help. Very well done to the Fontify team, setting a high standard and deserve 6 stars :)

Herblif Nutrition USA

I've built my beautiful online store with this app. It gives me flexibility where I wanted to change the fonts on my theme. I've received the best customer service from Jade - absolutely the best. She's spent a ton of time helping me set up my store. Truly happy customer. Highly recommend this company and the app.

yourbestfriendshops

Sarah was great, very patience and professional. i had a bug to fix with another app and Sarah did her best to help me fix that up. Thanks!

Gauze

Fontify is a cheap and easy way to upload fonts onto the Shopify platform. Also their customer service is fast and awesome - thanks Sarah!