Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fetaccompli

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Outstanding, instant customer support. Fast, friendly and efficient in helping me getting what I needed to done within 60 seconds. Thank you Jade!

shoppinktruck-2176

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer support from Jade is fantastic. She was able to quickly provide assistance with the font customization for my website. I am very pleased with the high level of customer support and final outcome. Highly recommend Fontify and their experienced customer service team, specifically, Jade.

INTERIOR IMPULSE

amazing support from Jade from the support team, she has done everything we needed and it was amazing to deal with everything we needed

Mimi Au Fourneau

Location Belgium

Jade was very responsive and quick with my request! Fast and friendly customer service. I would like to thank the entire Fontify team for their quality service.

fondamenta-world

Location Italy

I used the app to install and manage Google Fonts in my theme, it works perfectly also across different devices! Also, customer support is really quick and effective

TIGER SPIT

Location Italy

fantastic application i like it a lot and does everything it needs to do, customer service Jade was amazing quick and polite to help me out :-)

Sports Granola

Location Belgium

The app does the trick! Although I have had some trouble implementing the fonts on my website, they have a great customer support and help you out real quick and friendly.
Super happy that I chose this app!!

Century Agave LLC

Needed to adjust a font size for a very specific part of my site and Jade helped me solve my problem I had quickly and effectively. Great app and customer service!

Olomuss

I needed help with changing the font size. I was writing the custom stylesheet as, "font-size: 14px" and nothing was happening. After speaking with Jade from the customer service live chat, she said to try to write it as "font-size: 14px !important;" and it worked! In total this took like 2 minutes, and I was done - not to mention it's like 11 PM for me here in Canada. Thanks Jade! Bronson

Bold CEO

Time spent using app About 1 month

Jade jumped in and helped me get this set up quickly for my shop! I like that there's no code required.