Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Mind-glowing

I used this app to import a custom font and independently edit my navigation font and it did wonders

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app is wonderful for adding a custom font to your Shopify store with no need for coding. I have added a custom Google Font to my whole store in just a few clicks and it automatically syncs. I highly recommend this free app.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Flaretrendy

The Best App EVER!
Daniel (the man who created this app) helped me sooooo many times on revising my store's font.
He does it veryy fast and you don't need to worry about the weird fonts on your store that you dislike.
I truly recommend this app to anyone whos bad at coding (or a newbie) and spend hours worrying about your store.
Thank you Daniel!

Klausjumper

didnt work with my custom theme at first but thanks to great and quickly responding customer support the issue was fixed in no time and now everything works like a charm! great app and great support, highly recommended!

Wallet Cases Brisbane

Man this app is so good it is free and changes your font in like 1 second :D

Nuffinz

works perfect, very responsive crew. thanks! and sorry for the earlier wrong feedback ;-)

Arubaaloeeu

Very easy to use, works great and great customer service!

Hosala Llc

Equally recommending! It was so easy to use, A step by step tutorial would be nice. I would recommend anyone to download free App :D
Also, their customer service is amazing, very quick support by email or direct messaging with the support team on the app.
Awesome, YOU NEED !

Nina Clothing

Amazing app. Works perfectly and is easy to use. Also, their customer service is amazing, must have!!! Totally recommend

Eco Meal Prep

Awesome app, I have been looking for a way to use custom fonts for a long time and this app does just that. It is user-friendly and support is fantastic! Highly recommended.