Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

KILUDO Onlineshop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Super service! Within no time they analysed my problem and personally helped to solve it. The app works perfectly.

FEMMES SANS PEUR

I uploaded the font that I wanted to change for my product title name and it worked, however my theme was making the letter spacing very spaced and not allowing me to adjust the font size. I emailed the Fontify team who promptly helped me with code to adjust the spacing and size of the font displayed perfectly!

SAFFRON NOIRE

Really love being able to use custom fonts! Jade from the support team is so kind and fast to respond. Highly recommend her and this app.

Aam

The app is simple, easy to use and does the trick. And the support is amazing - so quick, responsive and helpful.

lykoii

Location Bahrain

The app is simple and effective and customer support is knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you, Jade.
Would absolutely recommend it.

Real Sips

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I had some trouble choosing custom elements but Jade in support helped me figure it out in a flash. Our site looks way better with our custom fonts! Thanks Jade and team!

delicatista

Location Portugal

Very fast support! Thanks you for solving my issue! Highly appreciated!
Would use it again! Easy instructions with screenshots possible for support!

uncorde

Excellent support. I had issues with my theme, but Jade was patient and shared code snippets to get the fonts working right away. Highly recommended.

Millimetre.gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app works really great. Also, I had a problem, I chatted with them and they helped me immediately.

Dubai Animal Mart

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful app. I used to to customize the arabic language on shoify. The staff is very helpful. Highly recommended