Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Cosmos Cosmetics

Fontify makes changing a webpage's font easy and simple. When the application cannot make that process easy for you, the great support staff is ready and happy to help you make the right font changes beyond what the font element selector may miss. Thank you for all your help Jade!

mix.in.fashion

Fixed a bug where the headers titles were upsuide down from left to right. Contacted support and Sarah helped me fix the problem in minutes. Amazing. Thank you Sarah!

Ritualist

Customer service is great - Jade quickly helped me with an issue I was having and fixed the problem.

Studio Artemy

Jade was incredibly helpful and patient! She helped me to install my font in all areas I needed on my website and even taught me how to change the code of my CSS template in case I needed to make adjustments for the future! 10/10 recommend

Joint37

Fixed a bug where the collection titles were cut off after installing a new font. Contacted support and Sarah helped me fix the problem in minutes. Amazing. Thank you Sarah!

Sumato Coffee Company

This app has been fantastic! It's suited all of our needs!!! Their support was quick and efficient.

Best Innovation

Very good service. I was very happy by the support. Thank you. The app is really good so it's very usefull for me.

CoosCosmetics

I used this app to get two unique fonts for my webshop. The customer support is spot on. They were patient and friendly. They helped me customize the fonts exactly the way i want it. I would highly recommend this app and i am not easy to please.

SHOEDILLA

SUPER Helpful!!!! Spoke with Jade, she was a legend! Would recommend this app for sure! Little tricky at first but works perfectly!

Schödl Family

The support helped me very well with the problems and questions i had with this app. And its really cool to use it, because now my store looks more special,