Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

The Bucket List Studios

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Way too hard to un-install. I followed their official uninstallation guide. Deleted each custom font and then uninstalled the app. But somehow the font CSS rules are still applying. You have to go edit your own theme and remove the chunks they added. Avoid this app. You can do everything just using CSS in your theme.

October 2, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Fontify support team. I hope you are doing fine.
First of all, I apologize for the bad experience when you uninstalled the app.

When installing the app, we add only one embed code to your theme. So when uninstalling it, just remove the fonts that you uploaded to our app and remove the embed code in your theme, that makes your store reset to the original fonts.
I have tried to uninstall the app on my test store, and everything works correctly. So could you please help me to understand more about your process and issue while uninstalling the app? So we can reproduce it asap!

Fontify can help you change the font for your site, it is especially useful when you want to mix different fonts for different elements on your site. It will be difficult for people who don't know the code to do this, but our app has an Element Picker that helps them select elements easily :)

We shoot you some email so that we can sort it out clearly. And we're happy to refund you if you're not satisfied with your experience.

Best Regards,
Anna from Fontify

A Love Letter To

broke my theme code, which could not run until I uninstalled the app. Did not add value and wasted time.

Main Street Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 month

DONT USE THIS APP! FONT WILL STAY AFTER YOU UN IN STALL THE APP ! DONT USE IT. I REPEAT. DONT USE IT.

Dougherty Glassworks

I added this app to my store and it caused issues with icons among other things. I removed the app and now it has left behind residual code breaking a lot of features including CAPS LOCKING customer password fields and making them unable to log in.

RENE LEBLANC

Extremely bad customer support. Support person leaves chat for an hour between correspondence with no notice then just leaves the chat with questions still pending with no answer. Seven hours later, still not able to install the font I purchased and no reply. Not acceptable. Update- They then harassed me with over 20 emails, begging and pleading for "another chance" then an email including insulting my country. "I thought that Canada is a beautiful place and people from there should be so kind.." STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP.

Nasa Depot

Time spent using app 3 minutes

ALL REVIEWS ARE FAKE - THIS APP IS GARBAGE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE. They charge you $10 to do something that should be able to be done for free on shopify.

Wavy Earplugs

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Feels like a scam. Interesting concept, unfortunately very poorly executed.
Once you pay your first bill the price immediately goes up the next day and you keep paying more and more. Would not recommend it.

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

Location Malta
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I've installed Fontify app but after uninstall some part of code have remained and i can't remove it... i can't re-install app too... how can i do? how can contact by live chat?

BRETT LAUREN

Time spent using app 1 day

I have reached out to the Fontify team in every possible way - through the support on their website, through the ask for help within the Shopify app and on their "chat" platform. My requests started 4 days ago and I have recived no response in any format. So, now I'm leaving this bad review in the hopes that, perhaps, someone will care enough to respond. Worst service ever. I would leave zero stars if possible.

June 30, 2019

Hi, Firstly we are so sorry for the delayed reply from your request.
We just have some day off for vacation and weekend and now we are back
Can you let me know your issue and we will try to solve it for you very soon
Thanks

The Gift Emporium

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

DONT GET THIS APP, IT"S NOT FREE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.......................................................................................

Previous 1