Foridev ‑ Selling Codes app

Sell Digital Products, Digital Downloads, Codes & License Keys

$15/month. 27-day free trial.

Pinoytechstore

Location Philippines

I like the app, very easy to use. works as expected. easy to manage codes and sell codes online.
I recommend it 1000%

KadoKado 角點購物網站

Location Taiwan

Your apps currently can't not work, https://app-codes.foridev.com/ , the URL shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, and our paid app also can't not work now, is there anyone fixing the problem now ? update: your app is really good, but don't forget it's a paid app, when your service shut down, also affected your clients' business. You should avoide for this situation happened again, and prepare some backup for your service.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for informing us! The issue has been resolved.
The app works fine as usual.
The issue was with the domain service provider, and we were waiting when the DNS records will be updated from their side.

MysterySkins

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and good for selling activation keys, all orders are fulfilled automatically so its a breeze!

April 19, 2022

🤩 Thank you for your review! We proceed with improving our Shopify app to sell license keys and activation codes. Your reviews are inspiring our team! 🤘

Super Rare Games

Time spent using app 1 day

We're just rolling out a new product line and need to sell serialised activation codes. We tried a few different apps that are available but this was by far the easiest and best integrated into Shopify of the ones we used. We needed a little help configuring the SMTP server but had swift support from the Foridev Team and the problem was fixed immediately. I understand the team are based in the Ukraine so wish them well during these difficult times !

healy-event

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

There's not much more to say:
Just simple and effective. It's exactly doing what it's meant t o do.

Deck Out Gaming

Tested it out the capabilities of the app by putting in some mock purchases through, as well as having other people run some test orders in. The app works very well so far, and all the orders put through were taken care of as expected. Very simple to use and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to send out codes.

Cobra Magic - Modern Mentalism Devices

Location Israel

I use this app because I'm selling codes for my app.
I send the app codes to the app, and it does it automatically.
easy to use, great service, highly recommend.

ApplyBoard

Great app that hasn't let us down in successfully filling orders. It works very well, and responds reliably. Foridev has also been responsive in our support requests - do recommend!

City of Mist

Easy-to-use and straight to the point. Does exactly what we needed it to do. Also, the support team for the app is very responsive, quick, and efficient. They are very open to feature requests. Highly recommended!!

1984

Location Germany

Great app that allows for unique license keys! QQ: will you be including NFTs in the app in the future for digital artwork?

Previous 1