Selling Codes app

Selling Codes app

$15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
November 10, 2022

This app is very easy to use and very practical.
We send code to access to some apps and videos, and everything is smooth !
The Support Chat is very quick and very good.

Les French Twins
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 4, 2022

I've been using this app to distribute license keys for my software. It was a rush project decided fast, and Foridev was very easy to setup, and worked smoothly from the start. After 1 full year of use, I'm happy to have chosen it. I recently needed help to troubleshoot SMTP issues, and the support has been extremely responsive and fixed the issue. Appreciate the chat support very much. Highly recommended !!

Marbotic
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 20, 2022

I don't actually rate apps but this one is a good one, very easy to manage codes and sell codes online or any serials you want!!

عروض اليوم الوطني
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 11 days
Digital Product Labs replied September 20, 2022

🤩 thank you very much for your review

August 15, 2022

I like the app, very easy to use. works as expected. easy to manage codes and sell codes online.
I recommend it 1000%

Pinoytechstore
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 26, 2022

Your apps currently can't not work, https://app-codes.foridev.com/ , the URL shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, and our paid app also can't not work now, is there anyone fixing the problem now ? update: your app is really good, but don't forget it's a paid app, when your service shut down, also affected your clients' business. You should avoide for this situation happened again, and prepare some backup for your service.

KadoKado 角點購物網站
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 8 months
Digital Product Labs replied April 26, 2022

Thank you for informing us! The issue has been resolved.
The app works fine as usual.
The issue was with the domain service provider, and we were waiting when the DNS records will be updated from their side.

April 18, 2022

Great app and good for selling activation keys, all orders are fulfilled automatically so its a breeze!

MysterySkins
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Digital Product Labs replied April 19, 2022

🤩 Thank you for your review! We proceed with improving our Shopify app to sell license keys and activation codes. Your reviews are inspiring our team! 🤘

March 1, 2022

We're just rolling out a new product line and need to sell serialised activation codes. We tried a few different apps that are available but this was by far the easiest and best integrated into Shopify of the ones we used. We needed a little help configuring the SMTP server but had swift support from the Foridev Team and the problem was fixed immediately. I understand the team are based in the Ukraine so wish them well during these difficult times !

Super Rare Games
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 21, 2022

There's not much more to say:
Just simple and effective. It's exactly doing what it's meant t o do.

healy-event
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 15, 2022

Tested it out the capabilities of the app by putting in some mock purchases through, as well as having other people run some test orders in. The app works very well so far, and all the orders put through were taken care of as expected. Very simple to use and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to send out codes.

Deck Out Gaming
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 28, 2021

I use this app because I'm selling codes for my app.
I send the app codes to the app, and it does it automatically.
easy to use, great service, highly recommend.

Cobra Magic - Modern Mentalism Devices