4.8
Edited March 21, 2019

This is the only contact form you should use. Easiest setup, cleanest look and the the best value!!!!

Ladder 34
About 4 years using the app
May 22, 2019

So happy I stumbled upon this app. Super easy install and building custom contact forms couldn't be easier. A lot of thought went into the app user interface. This app allows you to create different contact forms on different pages. Installing them on that page is as simple as selecting it and clicking install. We have a general contact form and one for wholesale accounts that allows us to create drop downs and buttons. We will eventually be creating one for customers to submit artwork. Well worth the price. I can't speak to support because I have not needed to contact them. Well done designers! Keep it up! Clean easy to use app UI is so important. Thank you.

Great Lakes Leather & Cloth
Almost 3 years using the app
December 12, 2019

We needed a job application embedded in our website and Form Builder by Elfsight really fit the bill.

We ask around 25 varied questions depending on the available positions and needed to notify staff via email when new applications were received. This app checked all the boxes.

Bicycle Warehouse
Over 1 year using the app
March 29, 2019

Perfect reasonable app.

LUNA-CASES
Over 1 year using the app
December 14, 2020

Customed form that really helped me. Simply to use it, reactivity and affordable price. I recommand it

One Off Edition
7 months using the app
May 18, 2019

Thank you for this amazing app! Forms are really beautiful. If you want to create custom forms this app is definitely for you! 5 stars!

Gameofbricks.eu
Estonia
6 months using the app
May 17, 2019

Well, so far, so good! Was quite a pain to settle on the website as NOBODY answered my questions and could not pretend to get my free instalation service (maybe you guys were having a drink on the beach, in that case you are fully forgiven) but once you get the trick it's smooth(need, at least, a good 80 IQ, I'm 78 and i made it!!!) . Would be nice to be able to change some of the form colors independentaly and without using CSS... But well, that's a suggestion. Cheers! Lupo-rosso.com

Lupo Rosso
France
About 2 months using the app
February 18, 2020

This service helped us integrate a wholesale contact form. We can also funnel those inquiries directly to our wholesale team which is nice. One of those apps that's well worth the cost.

Crew Bottle Co
About 2 months using the app
June 18, 2019

I tried several form builders for Shopify and found them all seriously lacking features and ease of use. Then I tried Elfsight Form Builder. It is extremely easy to use and flexible. I was able to build a form at least twice as fast as any other form builder and in some cases five times faster. Plus the ease of changing the layout and design was as good as it gets. I've used much more powerful form builders on platforms such as Joomla. But for Shopify this one sits at the top of my list.

Trade Tool
8 days using the app
January 18, 2019

Functional and simple app

I've checked several Form Builder apps before I came across the one from Elfsight, and they were all cumbersome, ugly and extremely complicated, so when I found this tool from Elfsight I was super-excited! The app's got every option you can possibly think of, and support is very friendly and quick to respond, too!

Keep it up, guys!