Photorealistic and instant
Photo-quality compositions provide instant gratification to customers
Increase trust and sales
Customers who aren’t sure about the style or brand develop a sense of trust once they see it on themselves
Easy + total control
Only one photo per product needed, and you control every item! Customers also just need one photo and never leave your site
Forma provides photorealistic and instant try-ons for your customers, directly on your site! For any item that you've enabled with Forma, your customers can see themselves in that item by providing just a single photo. Customers have come to expect fitting rooms for offline stores, and they're starting to expect a similar experience in online stores as well!
- Deeper connections: Once customers see themselves in your products, they will develop a much stronger relationship and trust with your brand.
- Increase engagement: Customers will spend much more time on your site, increasing chances of sales and improving your SEO. Merchants are seeing huge increases in session times with Forma!
- Increase sales: Improve conversions and time on site, and increase your visitors by making your marketing (ads, social media, or email) more compelling. Merchants have greatly increased their revenue and conversion rates with Forma!
Getting started is easy!
- Click ‘start import’ and we’ll check which product photos can be processed. We just need one full-body, front-facing photo with few obstructions on the outfit itself (e.g. no hair, twisted body, crossed arms, etc.) per product. *Note: Forma works best when clothes are worn by a person.
- Forma’s team will handpick the best photos and process them for tryon, with a turnaround time of about 5 business days depending on the volume of new merchants. We’ll send you an email when your pilot batch is ready!
- Once Forma has processed your photos you can turn the tryon feature on/off for each product.
How else can we use Forma to grow our business?
We’ve seen merchants get creative with Forma! Some have dedicated sections on their website for products that can be tried on, marketed the feature to their loyal customers via email, social media, and ads, and even create personalized lookbooks using Forma technology.
How much does Forma cost?
Forma is absolutely free for merchants! Forma has raised money from investors in order to develop relationships with merchants and improve our technology. That doesn't mean we don't care about quality though - in fact the most important thing for us is for merchants to grow their business with Forma!
Note: the Forma widget may block the checkout button on certain themes that employ slide-out carts.
Questions or ideas?
Contact us anytime!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 15 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Jewelry Barn
This app really sucks, doesn't do justice, I had this app just about 4 weeks, it still shows, 16 products processing for 4 weeks, with only 3 readies over a month, lousy service, they don't explain the problems,
Worst experience with apps in Shopify. It removed my tags from my products during testing. They tested several times and each time it removed tags from more products. It caused me a tremendous hardship by the hours(days) it will take me to recover. If you decide to try this app, make a backup copy of your store, Do not make changes until they are through testing, which can be up to two weeks. Hope this helps someone avoid what I am going through because of this app. I don't know if it is just something unique to my store or what, but I won't recommend it.
The Curated Closet
I own an off-price women's designer clothing store and brick & mortar. My brick & mortar customers are hard to convert to online shoppers, but, this is helping.
This is probably my favorite app for my Shopify store. Customers love that they can upload a photo of themselves and virtually try on clothes. The "cool" factor is off the charts!
Thanks for providing an app that both myself and my customers enjoy!