4.9
January 19, 2024

A lovely little app which allows you to add multiple forms to your Shopify site. I chose this app as new sign ups are fed directly into my customer base on Shopify and can easily be added into my customer journey without the need to manually export the data.
The forms are very much matched to my Shopify theme so they look good and don't look out of place. One of the benefits of this app being build specifically for Shopify stores.
I struggled initially to set everything up as I wanted, so was very grateful for the speedy replies and patience of the app founder and developer, Stefano. Also, initially the App could be used with my theme....but Stefano quickly rectified this. Ask you you shall recieve seems to be his mantra :)
It is only my first day of using the app, so I am yet to discover the full benefits, but it all looks very promising :)

KFDJewellery
1 day using the app
HerculesApps replied January 22, 2024

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I'm glad I could assist you in a timely and effective manner with the initial setup challenges you faced. Feel free to reach out if you need any more support.
Warm regards,
Stefano

November 8, 2023

Stefano, I wanted to express my gratitude. I wholeheartedly endorse this app for anyone in search of an exceptional contact form solution! The support provided has been truly outstanding, and the app performs precisely as intended.

Beigel Bake
3 months using the app
January 21, 2024

This is a really nice and easy to use app. I love that the css styling from my theme can be imported automatically. I was having so many issues with Shopify's native forms app and was about to pull my hair out. Then I discovered this app and was really estatic.The developer also has excellent customer service. I had one small bug and the he replied to me within 5 minutes on a Sunday and then fixed my issue in 5 minutes as well. He was super pleasant to communicate with too. And I'm only currently using the free version. If i need more forms or any of the paid features I will have no hesitations paying for it in the future.

Daoire
About 1 hour using the app
November 5, 2023

Thank you Stefano for helping me with a minor technical issue with my store. You responded promptly and got the job done efficiently which is great because I really like using this app!

Gifts In Trend
About 1 month using the app
November 2, 2023

I'm in love!

Originally I just wanted a form. But then I realized that you can include automations. For example "add a tag to a customer" when they fill a form. With Shopify Flow, you can then do ANYTHING you want based on that tag.

With these endless possibilities I'm able to Award Loyalty points to a customer for filling a Form. How crazy!

And Stefano helped me set it up. Such friendly and timely responses, I'm so excited about the whole experience. Definitely recommended!!

Kendama Senses
Netherlands
3 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Really great app. Maybe the best out there. Lot's of options and also auto select a productin the backend for a form and of course great customer service, Stefano is very very helpful.

Car Key
Netherlands
About 23 hours using the app
January 26, 2024

Great service and great app. The design of the form is nice, too. I will definitely recommend this app to my friends. Thank you.

VINTAGE VUITTON JAPAN
Japan
About 3 hours using the app
January 24, 2024

Brilliant app. Stefano was very helpful in configuring the app to suit my needs. Would highly recommend this app. Thank you.

Trade Warehouse
About 2 hours using the app
January 31, 2024

Form integrates nicely with 2.0 themes and without all the clunkiness and steps of the other form apps I have tested. Customer service was instant and effective as well!

Brennan Machinery
31 minutes using the app
October 18, 2023

Simple and lot of options for form building. Support responsive and helpful. New featured just dropped upon request. Thank you.

Nutriboty Angola
Angola
27 days using the app
HerculesApps replied October 19, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review. In case you need any other feature, just contact me again and I will provide a solution!