4.8
November 15, 2023

We are using this app for multiple clients who need costum forms.
Very operational and easy to Setup.
If you need help (Like in our case there was a theme that was not in the styling list yet)
This got solved within the 24 hours.
And for all the other small problems the live chat is a great feature.
Stefano is a very friendly person and everything got solved straight away!

PureAgency
Belgium
6 minutes using the app
September 19, 2023

al momento sono molto soddisfatta, sia per l'app semplice da capire che per l'assistenza veramente molto disponibile. Grazie S.

Gioielli Pavan
Italy
4 days using the app

Grazie mille!
I appreciate your 5-start review!

September 21, 2023

It's a fantastic App; I seriously have nothing to complain about! It works perfectly, integrates with the theme automatically and has dynamic forms based on logic! Also, the support was amazingly fast.

Magix Technology
2 days using the app
HerculesApps replied September 23, 2023

Thank you for the praise! I am happy that you are satisfied with the automatic theme styling.

September 11, 2023

Great app and does exactly what we need! Our theme was not supported yet but the customer service was 10/10 and they implemented our theme in their app and a few hours later, we were able to start using the Contact Forms

Aero Elite
3 days using the app
HerculesApps replied September 12, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am Always here to help. Enjoy using Formful!

September 5, 2023

This a great contact form for my Shopify Store! Shopify default form is horrible for the Dawn theme, seriously. This form did everything I needed for my shop and works great! Highly recommend this form and Stefano is great! Very quick response and fixed my very small issue! 5 Stars for sure!

FLX XPRESS
2 days using the app
HerculesApps replied September 12, 2023

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars! I'm delighted to hear that I was able to help and that the form works great for you!

September 17, 2023

This is a great app. The developer set everything up for me and the form that I needed was for a Brand Ambassador Submission Form. It came out perfect and I am very pleased with the app and the service provided.

Hannah Rose Vintage Boutique
About 23 hours using the app
HerculesApps replied September 23, 2023

Thank you for your positive review!

September 22, 2023

Amazing intuitive app and superb support

Eccolo
About 9 hours using the app
HerculesApps replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review!

September 14, 2023

Saved me $10USD pm by installing this app. The Shopify native form builder isn't robust enough to handle the info I need for my store.

I love that the emails to my team AND the customer can be customised, and the drag & drop form builder is super simple.

Support was very quick to assist when I had a question. Impressive!

It would be great to have the functionality to duplicate forms, and then edit those. It's a quick process though, so I'm super grateful.

School Ponytails
About 3 hours using the app
HerculesApps replied September 23, 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am glad my app has been beneficial for your store. Duplicating forms and fields feature is coming in future versions. Always here to help!

September 2, 2023

I will difinetely rate the support of this app an easy 5 star +. You can create some great forms with it by using logics and overall great help and app.

Mashkaa
Pakistan
About 3 hours using the app
HerculesApps replied September 5, 2023

Thank you very much for your positive review.

September 2, 2023

awesome!

My Store
30 minutes using the app
HerculesApps replied September 5, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review!