Reviews (179)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating shoppable galleries and Instagram posts, particularly beneficial for those in the fashion and beauty industry. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost traffic and conversions. The support team is noted for their quick response and dedication to client needs. Merchants also appreciate its feature of providing social proof and displaying Instagram feeds on their websites.

April 11, 2018

Worth every penny. They have been a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful making sure everything works properly. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Foursixty team for all of your hard work. Especially you JW

Pop Your Pup
Edited March 19, 2020

Just implemented, looks great! Dan from support was super quick in helping me set it up on my website.

Thompson Ferrier
September 19, 2022

We have been using FourSixty for years now and can't rate it high enough. Great usability, especially showcasing UGC on the product pages! Customer support is fantastic!

Jasmine Alexa
January 18, 2015

All I can say is GREAT APP...Mike is AWESOME I had a few question about the app and he stayed on the phone with me until all my questions had been answered. He even took it a step further and set up a time to personal walk me through the dashboard and installation to make sure that I was 100% comfortable with how it worked. If your thinking about an app that will give you social integration with a checkout function I defiantly recommend giving Foursixty a try.

HAUTEHAND
Edited September 20, 2016

- Easy installation
- Very user friendly app (developer/non-developer friendly)
- Great customer support. Quick to respond
- Fast load times on our site. (This has been an issue with other instagram services)
- Easy to tag products with social media content
- Very fast for the amount of data it's pulling in from several different sources...
- Has event tracking to track sales from the app

It works very well.

Ccprep
March 3, 2022

Really easy to use and lots of flexibility with the design and display of the galleries on our website. The team are always really quick to respond to any queries, super helpful and knowledgeable!

Susanne Kaufmann
Austria
November 20, 2017

AMAZING App! Don't even bother looking at the other shoppable instagram apps - they are all just sad ripoffs of Foursixty.

Kaohs
October 20, 2016

Brilliant and efficient service!

Lordtimepieces
February 24, 2022

This is probably the best shoppable Instagram and UGC app out there. We tried 2-3 other solutions until we settled for Foursixty. It has a great interface and direct integration with Shopify. The support answers within hours, unlike on other apps. I truly recommend this.

Vint & York
June 5, 2018

Could not be happier with our new FourSixty integration. Customer service was amazing, Dan went WAY above and beyond and helped us discover some added benefits that we didn't even realize existed. Clean, beautifully-designed and EFFECTIVE app :)

Concrete Minerals