4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create appealing, functional galleries and display Instagram feeds and user-generated content on their websites. Many praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. Merchants report increased traffic and sales, with some noting a significant return on investment. The customer service, especially from Dan and Pavel, is commended for its responsiveness and dedication to finding optimal solutions. The app is viewed as a reliable tool for enhancing online stores and boosting conversions.

February 13, 2018

The Foursixty team has gone above and beyond for us on multiple occasions. Weather its product uploads/mappings or just regular support they have always been there. The team is constantly making improvements to keep up with the changing environment. They are light years ahead of everyone else. The app makes it great for that social media person to not be stuck behind the computer on a weekend. I have used many other platforms and this is the only one i will use for all my sites moving forward. Great product. Great people. Don't waste your money anywhere else. This is the way to go. If you are questioning because they do not do the reviews part just get judgeme and save yourself a lot of money in the long road.

Freestyleusa
12 days using the app
July 30, 2015

When I stumbled on the application - the way it looked and the class it exuded through it's style.
It was a must.
The team is awesome here as well - got an issue. they'll fix it
Our instashop is below to get a rough idea of intergration,
they customized it to our style - and it ties in nicely.
So if you've got a style they'll make it work for you.
don't hesistate at the price either - customers are already responding to the instashop.
thanks guys at foursixty!

Otaa
12 days using the app
November 3, 2016

A very stylish app that's easy to use. Thank you Michael for being so awesome and supporting us by going that bit further to ensure we were happy. And we are! Thanks Foursixy!

Jarlo
8 days using the app
April 22, 2021

I was SO impressed from the start with Foursixty. I've been meaning to integrate this app for my company and I am so happy I finally did. Pavel helped me with the initial steps and tutorials. He was awesome and made everything so simple! Then he connected me with Dan, who really went above and beyond with helping me design the app for my brand! It's perfect, and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Thank you!

Shake Your Bon Bon
6 days using the app
July 13, 2020

The app works very well and the customer service is amazing, Dan was super helpful and answered very quickly :)

TwentyCompass
August 5, 2015

Foursixty. What can I say other then, WOW!

I have been searching for a company that offers a service to be able to shop directly from our instagram page. Foursixty have hit the nail on the head!

This app is a must have for all online business's. Especially in this day and age when our companies sales and customer connections are so strongly driven from social media.

Not only is the app amazing, but the service was above phenomenal! Foursixty had my shoppable feature up and running on my website within 24hrs.

This app is extremely user friendly for both myself and our customers!

We are already seeing a massive response of referrals coming to our website from our insta-shop! Thank you Foursixty, I couldn't be happier!

Moanabikini
March 4, 2018

Loving FourSixty so far! Support team have been very helpful and accomodating!

Tj Swim Us
November 28, 2014

Michael and his team made the installation and use of the Foursixty app so simple. The Foursixty app itself allows us to focus our time on our Instagram page and harness the power of our feed directly on our website. It helps us work more efficiently, generates a more dynamic feeling for our homepage and drives conversion for our site. I would highly recommend this product.

Altar Ego
2 days using the app
September 15, 2021

I was SO SO SO impressed from the start with Foursixty. I've been meaning to integrate this app for my online store and I am so happy I finally did. Pavel helped me with the initial steps and tutorials. He was awesome and made everything so simple! Then...

SMAIBULUN
1 day using the app
December 1, 2016

This app is exactly what I need for my online boutique. I had a few hiccups with the initial setup, but Anna with Foursixty helped me through it all. She spent several days answering all my emails. She was able to make all the necessary adjustments for my site, and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this app. It's a beautiful layout with fun and easy functionality. Thank you so much Anna and Foursixty Crew!

Alohilani Boutique 2