4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create appealing and functional galleries, enhancing customer shopping experiences. They value its user-friendly interface, design flexibility, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's unique feature of generating customizable social media photo feeds and showcasing user-generated content on product pages is particularly praised. The support team, notably Dan and Pavel, are consistently commended for their responsive and solution-oriented service.

October 22, 2014

My experience with Foursixty has been incredible. I'm so excited to add something to further the customers experience in a more immediate and easy (for me) to use way. Foursixty really adds an edge and sets me apart from my competition - I was noticing that all of the sites in my field ended up looking similar and really wanted Louche Lily to stand out. I'm so glad I found them! The customer service has been incredible and I have been telling all of my entrepreneur friends about it. You gotta try them!

Louche Lily
About 2 years using the app
February 11, 2021

Fantastic customer service from multiple team members at Foursixty, and especially from James! We needed assistance with an issue related to old ig displaying for new products. He was knowledgeable, professional and responsive, and most of all patient while we worked through the challenges and found a resolution. I would recommend them to any business looking to improve their social media proof and ugc on their site

Influnzër
About 2 years using the app
February 8, 2022

This is a really great app for sharing Instagram content and shoppable UGC content on your site and in your emails. Even with my limited skills I have managed to create galleries and drop them into my EDMs easily which look fantastic! The customer service is the best I have encountered from any app I have used before (special shout out to Dan!). Highly recommended!

Keeko
January 23, 2023

This app does a nice job displaying our instagram to the frontend of the website. I don't think we use all of the features to the full extent, but we're happy. Special shoutout to Dan, a support and integrations manager, who assisted us quickly in a time of need and solved our issues with frontend presentation. Having a team that knows the app well and is willing to help with your store has been a huge plus for us in using this app.

Schumacher UK
May 11, 2022

Great app very user friendly! The customer service and support team are super helpful and quick to respond.

PASDUCHAS
September 19, 2022

We have been using FourSixty for years now and can't rate it high enough. Great usability, especially showcasing UGC on the product pages! Customer support is fantastic!

Jasmine Alexa
March 3, 2022

Really easy to use and lots of flexibility with the design and display of the galleries on our website. The team are always really quick to respond to any queries, super helpful and knowledgeable!

Susanne Kaufmann
Austria
February 24, 2022

This is probably the best shoppable Instagram and UGC app out there. We tried 2-3 other solutions until we settled for Foursixty. It has a great interface and direct integration with Shopify. The support answers within hours, unlike on other apps. I truly recommend this.

Vint & York
February 6, 2023

The team at FourSixty are SUPER helpful and they made the integration so so easy. Highly recommend if you're looking for an easy and highly customisable insta feed.

ohne
Portugal
About 1 year using the app
February 9, 2022

A solid app that we use for a Shop-able Instagram feed. Backed by a great customer support team as well.

Function18 Staging