4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create appealing and functional galleries, enhancing customer shopping experiences. They value its user-friendly interface, design flexibility, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's unique feature of generating customizable social media photo feeds and showcasing user-generated content on product pages is particularly praised. The support team, notably Dan and Pavel, are consistently commended for their responsive and solution-oriented service.

March 11, 2016

Foursixty is LEGIT and let's us show off our best content in key spots along the purchasing funnel. The support is excellent and I've recommended the app to several people already. Keep it up team, and thank you!

Blenderseyewear Com
April 12, 2016

I love this app! The aesthetic is top notch. It is so easy to use. I use it everyday. Plus it is up and running within seconds. I would highly recommend it!

Sloane Tate
Edited November 5, 2015

Obviously a bit pricier than other apps but SO worth it! We have a huge following on Instagram and we were having a bit of trouble getting that audience to our Shopify store and translating that interest into sales.

The foursixty app generates a customizable feed of photos from your Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. and allows you to tag each one with multiple products (the app links to your inventory so all you have to do is start typing the product title) or urls, all from the iphone app. You can place your feed in a number of different ways (slider, grid, etc) on a page of your store and use that url to direct customers to. The feed lives on your mobile site so it's super duper seamless for the customer and the design is super minimal so it doesn't clash with our current branding.

We've already seen a great response in our traffic (it's our highest referral besides google and direct) and it takes the trouble out of directing customers to your products or answering questions about them. Thanks so much!

Prism Boutique
July 8, 2016

Great customer service! I had an issue with the way the app was displaying on my swimwear site so I contacted FourSixty and the helped me right away! I love this app!

Summer Love Swimwear
March 22, 2015

I installed Foursixty a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it! Their customer service was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. I use the app mainly to integrate a "shop my Instagram" feed on my website. It makes shopping various photos so easy for my followers and I've already had great feedback from the customers who've used it. You can also put the link to the feed directly into your Instagram bio to make shopping the photo that much easier. Every time I've done this I've sold everything in the photo. Foursixty also integrates easily into Shopify and makes tagging items in your store super easy and quick.

Besides having an online store, I also have a bog via my website where I promote other designers and fashion labels. Foursixty is great because not only can I tag items in my own shop, but I can link up the labels that sponsor my blog and tag their website as well.

Overall, it's a great app and I highly recommend it for those who consistently have people asking where to purchase something in an Instagram photo. All you have to do is set it up, put the link in your Instagram bio and write "shop my feed" above the link to make shopping as easy as a few clicks away!

Wild & Free Jewelry
January 13, 2015

If your brand uses Instagram than you should also use Foursixty. From our experience its the best way (form and function) to add beautiful social feeds to your Shopify store. Icing on the cake, the feed(s) are shop-able. The 5-star rating also applies to Michael and his team's customer support.

Province of Canada
November 20, 2017

AMAZING App! Don't even bother looking at the other shoppable instagram apps - they are all just sad ripoffs of Foursixty.

Kaohs
July 24, 2019

So far so good! Very responsive and friendly support team. The app seems to work great and it's nice to have for mobile shoppers. I wish the products tags could sync through tagging on Instagram so you didn't have to do this twice, and hopefully not forget but otherwise we like it.

Dog Threads™
June 30, 2015

I always had problems with customers not being able to find the same style I posted on Instagram on my website because of the different images. As soon as I got Four Sixty that problem was solved straight away. It's such a great app and love the service from the team, especially Michael- always happy to help me.
I've also found it a bonus having it on my desktop on my website so my homepage never gets boring!! Thanks guys for all your help :)

Amore Sorvete
February 21, 2019

Outstanding app + support/ service. Completely combined our Instagram with our e-commerce and sales increased, customers love it. Win win

Nialaya Jewelry