Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

by Chated.io

Gather subscribers with email popup

HA3XUN WEAR

Works perfect! Have collected alot of email and subscribers with this app, I really recommend this, Perfect app!

Hairilicious

Works well and have no complaints thus far for this app. Will absolutely recommend. Simplicity works!!!

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app is easy to install and customize. Simple basic design and the developer responds quickly to questions. It works well and I'm really glad I came across it.

Kit Company

Just installed this after looking for the perfect popup app for several days now. This really seems to do the trick in a simple and easy way.
And so far it works perfectly.
I love that it's super easy to set up and the design is simple and elegant. Just what I wanted!

She Knows

I like this app but found an issue. When you collect both email address and first name via this app, it captures all the information however it does not sync the first names in the customers section on Shopify, only the email gets synced. The first names are left in the app's subscriber directory.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. You have helped out team to spot the issue and we have fixed it. Feel free to contact us again if you spot any other issues.

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR

I like the app but the close x button doesnt work for mobile. It would make me happier if this issue could be fixed!

takprice

It does not compatible with Danish language and does not show danish words. It would be useful if you can resolve this problem.
Update: The problem has resolved.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our app supports all languages and characters.

We realized that the preview might have rendered non-english character incorrectly. However, those character would be presented correctly on your website after saving the popup configuration.

Fashion-Seven

Really glad I found this app, very simple and straight forward. Even the support from the developer is super fast. Highly recommended. Among all the other related paid Apps I tried, this gave me so mach reliefs. Thanks so much for the developer.
Requested the developer to add a feature, he responded immediately and added the feature I requested and contacted me to check it. Worked perfectly fine. So happy about this.

Clothes-Together

Great app., I like the simplicity, clean look, and very easy installation. Worth trying, and happy that it is free. Thanks to the developer, awesome job!