Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Developer
Chated.io
3.6
Edited May 17, 2021

Hello, I just installed this app on my store. Easy to install and Configure. However, in my testing I do not see the emails flowing into my "customers" list. Is this by design? Thanks!

NavieLifestyle
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
June 17, 2020

This app is very easy to work with, but I can't make the pop-up show on my website. Could you help me?

United Nude España
Spain
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Edited June 26, 2020

This app does what it says! It's very unobtrusive, can be customized, and has worked well for me. It's super easy to use.

However, I really wish it would be able to batch process the signups. Right now, you have to select one email at a time, check the "processed by staff" box, hit save, then go back to the main page, where you move on to the next email.

I suppose I shouldn't knock the developers too much, since it is a free app, after all. But it sure would be a great time saver if I could simply click down the row of emails, and THEN click "save" 1 time.

The other thing that disappoints me (and it may or may not be anything that the developers did), is that I use the Firefox browser for most of my Admin tasks. The "Export Subscribers" button doesn't respond, and I am forced to open Google Chrome in order to export the list. Also, it would be super great if the list only exported those emails that haven't been "processed by staff" yet. Otherwise, I have to go into the .csv file and delete those rows that show as having been processed. It's not a big deal, and the app has been incredibly valuable in helping to convert sales that may have otherwise slipped away. However...

I have received considerable feedback from irate iPhone users who say that they cannot click on the "X" to close/cancel the popup window and continue to browse my website. The tech support replied to my inquiry to suggest that the problem is with my Shopify theme, which I don't believe, since it apparently affects just some mobile device users (iPhone users specifically).

That being said, I would recommend this app to anyone who is new to the concept of Popup ads, even with its shortcomings. I'm sure that there are other popup apps that work better, without these pesky glitches, but they have monthly subscription costs, which I am loathe to do.

TabletopFountainsPlus
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 20, 2019

Great, simple and free app. But can't get pop up to show on our store. Tried many browsers, devices and users. Cognito mode, clear cookies etc.
Just won't show!

Skelf Frames Ltd
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
November 15, 2019

The application is very easy to setup. but how can i send promo code email to the subscriber list after collecting email address? It does seems like it is compatible with Discount on shopify. Please help

Muzo Store