Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

by Chated.io

Gather subscribers with email popup

Muzo Store

The application is very easy to setup. but how can i send promo code email to the subscriber list after collecting email address? It does seems like it is compatible with Discount on shopify. Please help

Exotic Fynds

I am not seeing an "x" button on either my mobile device or destop which allows customers to escape if they choose not to sign up for the mailing list. Please help with this. Besides that, great app.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We noticed that app has been uninstalled and we'll appreciate if you will reinstall it and see if the issue is still happening. If you will still experience the same issue, please check the menu bar as it might have covered the 'X' button and you may ask your theme developer to fix the issue. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us back. Have a great day!

Frames Footwear

Looks like a good app, but the pop up won't show on our store. Have tried Firefox and Chrome, desktop and mobile (with the cache deleted) and nothing.

November 1, 2019

I'm sorry to know that the pop up is not working on your store after trying different browsers and devices. I'll be happy to further assist you in the future once you've decided to re-install the app. Thank you.

WaterBottleShop.online

WaterBottleShop.online

Simple. No frills but does the trick. Exactly what we were looking for. Works so well as is - I'd be curious to ask what additional features they will be offering in the future.

HA3XUN WEAR

Works perfect! Have collected alot of email and subscribers with this app, I really recommend this, Perfect app!

Hairilicious

Works well and have no complaints thus far for this app. Will absolutely recommend. Simplicity works!!!

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app is easy to install and customize. Simple basic design and the developer responds quickly to questions. It works well and I'm really glad I came across it.

Kit Company

Just installed this after looking for the perfect popup app for several days now. This really seems to do the trick in a simple and easy way.
And so far it works perfectly.
I love that it's super easy to set up and the design is simple and elegant. Just what I wanted!

She Knows

I like this app but found an issue. When you collect both email address and first name via this app, it captures all the information however it does not sync the first names in the customers section on Shopify, only the email gets synced. The first names are left in the app's subscriber directory.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. You have helped out team to spot the issue and we have fixed it. Feel free to contact us again if you spot any other issues.

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR

I like the app but the close x button doesnt work for mobile. It would make me happier if this issue could be fixed!

Previous 1