Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

by Chated.io

Gather subscribers with email popup

United Nude España

This app is very easy to work with, but I can't make the pop-up show on my website. Could you help me?

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app does what it says! It's very unobtrusive, can be customized, and has worked well for me. It's super easy to use.

However, I really wish it would be able to batch process the signups. Right now, you have to select one email at a time, check the "processed by staff" box, hit save, then go back to the main page, where you move on to the next email.

I suppose I shouldn't knock the developers too much, since it is a free app, after all. But it sure would be a great time saver if I could simply click down the row of emails, and THEN click "save" 1 time.

The other thing that disappoints me (and it may or may not be anything that the developers did), is that I use the Firefox browser for most of my Admin tasks. The "Export Subscribers" button doesn't respond, and I am forced to open Google Chrome in order to export the list. Also, it would be super great if the list only exported those emails that haven't been "processed by staff" yet. Otherwise, I have to go into the .csv file and delete those rows that show as having been processed. It's not a big deal, and the app has been incredibly valuable in helping to convert sales that may have otherwise slipped away. However...

I have received considerable feedback from irate iPhone users who say that they cannot click on the "X" to close/cancel the popup window and continue to browse my website. The tech support replied to my inquiry to suggest that the problem is with my Shopify theme, which I don't believe, since it apparently affects just some mobile device users (iPhone users specifically).

That being said, I would recommend this app to anyone who is new to the concept of Popup ads, even with its shortcomings. I'm sure that there are other popup apps that work better, without these pesky glitches, but they have monthly subscription costs, which I am loathe to do.

Skelf Frames Ltd

Great, simple and free app. But can't get pop up to show on our store. Tried many browsers, devices and users. Cognito mode, clear cookies etc.
Just won't show!

Muzo Store

The application is very easy to setup. but how can i send promo code email to the subscriber list after collecting email address? It does seems like it is compatible with Discount on shopify. Please help

Exotic Fynds

I am not seeing an "x" button on either my mobile device or destop which allows customers to escape if they choose not to sign up for the mailing list. Please help with this. Besides that, great app.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We noticed that app has been uninstalled and we'll appreciate if you will reinstall it and see if the issue is still happening. If you will still experience the same issue, please check the menu bar as it might have covered the 'X' button and you may ask your theme developer to fix the issue. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us back. Have a great day!

Frames Footwear

Looks like a good app, but the pop up won't show on our store. Have tried Firefox and Chrome, desktop and mobile (with the cache deleted) and nothing.

November 1, 2019

I'm sorry to know that the pop up is not working on your store after trying different browsers and devices. I'll be happy to further assist you in the future once you've decided to re-install the app. Thank you.

WaterBottleShop.online

WaterBottleShop.online

Simple. No frills but does the trick. Exactly what we were looking for. Works so well as is - I'd be curious to ask what additional features they will be offering in the future.

HA3XUN WEAR

Works perfect! Have collected alot of email and subscribers with this app, I really recommend this, Perfect app!

Hairilicious

Works well and have no complaints thus far for this app. Will absolutely recommend. Simplicity works!!!

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app is easy to install and customize. Simple basic design and the developer responds quickly to questions. It works well and I'm really glad I came across it.

Previous 1