Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Price: Free

SnackCentralPH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I only want to try the Click Popup but it is requiring me to subscribe to 14days free trial. The product name says it is free but actually it is not. You should change the product name because it is wasting customer's time.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are free for up to 50 subscribers. If you don't need subscribers you can remove the form and have it free forever.

Rotem Tal

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

The free tools are very helpful & useful !
Gr8 and very easy design UX & UI.
hope those options will stay free.

GROOVE-ISP

Location South Africa

Great APP, just a pity the support team is never minded. Sent us instructions to add the coding to our website theme, added it, they confirmed it has been done correctly.

But the Pop ups don`t reflect so we approached them again and are just getting no support at all.

Rossi Park Store

Time spent using app 13 minutes

My goal was to show the code after the user signs up. Easy to achieve and customize! Happy to recommend

OilyPod

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

UPDATE - apparently this is only free up to 50 subscribers. Cutting down 2 stars for not being transparent.

Pros:
Works well
Very customizable
Easy to use
No watermark
It’s free!

Cons:
Takes some time (a few seconds) for the popup to appear even after setting it to appear immediately (no delay) so some visitors might miss the popup.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

Location Israel

Does not work,
I asked for help 3 times and got general answers that didn't help at all, like try incognito or try Wordpress

Child Protection Party

Location Australia
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Took me a few minutes to work out how to do some of the things - like get rid of a field but, once I'd worked it out, it was simple and easy to use

CalledtoEnvy

Location South Africa

It works great! Does exactly what I needed to do - create beautiful exit pop ups and deliver them quickly.

Dream On Time

Location Spain

AMAZING!! Everyone should have this.
It is easy to use and very pretty. It has a lot of editing options too.

The Beautify Effect

I love this app. It is the first one I have found that was easy to use and did exactly what it said it was going to do. It walked me through the entire process. Excellent app. Highly recommend.

Previous 1