Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
August 16, 2022

Easy to use builder. Makes it super simple to send autoresponders after people opt in. I usually recommend this to my friends starting new stores.

Sock Mafia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 8, 2020

I only want to try the Click Popup but it is requiring me to subscribe to 14days free trial. The product name says it is free but actually it is not. You should change the product name because it is wasting customer's time.

SnackCentralPH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Wishpond replied August 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are free for up to 50 subscribers. If you don't need subscribers you can remove the form and have it free forever.

July 17, 2020

The free tools are very helpful & useful !
Gr8 and very easy design UX & UI.
hope those options will stay free.

Rotem Tal
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 29, 2020

Great APP, just a pity the support team is never minded. Sent us instructions to add the coding to our website theme, added it, they confirmed it has been done correctly.

But the Pop ups don`t reflect so we approached them again and are just getting no support at all.

GROOVE-ISP
South Africa
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 27, 2020

My goal was to show the code after the user signs up. Easy to achieve and customize! Happy to recommend

Rossi Park Store
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited May 17, 2020

UPDATE - apparently this is only free up to 50 subscribers. Cutting down 2 stars for not being transparent.

Pros:
Works well
Very customizable
Easy to use
No watermark
It’s free!

Cons:
Takes some time (a few seconds) for the popup to appear even after setting it to appear immediately (no delay) so some visitors might miss the popup.

OilyPod
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Wishpond replied August 16, 2022

Hello,

If you are not looking to use our email automation you can simply remove the forms and you'll get unlimited popups. You can also delete the leads automatically.

March 17, 2020

Does not work,
I asked for help 3 times and got general answers that didn't help at all, like try incognito or try Wordpress

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 25, 2020

Took me a few minutes to work out how to do some of the things - like get rid of a field but, once I'd worked it out, it was simple and easy to use

Child Protection Party
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
December 19, 2019

It works great! Does exactly what I needed to do - create beautiful exit pop ups and deliver them quickly.

CalledtoEnvy
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 22, 2019

AMAZING!! Everyone should have this.
It is easy to use and very pretty. It has a lot of editing options too.

Dream On Time