Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Wishpond Free Popup Builder

by Wishpond

Create Beautiful Popups with Our Easy Drag-and-Drop Builder

Dream On Time

AMAZING!! Everyone should have this.
It is easy to use and very pretty. It has a lot of editing options too.

The Beautify Effect

I love this app. It is the first one I have found that was easy to use and did exactly what it said it was going to do. It walked me through the entire process. Excellent app. Highly recommend.

Kaerr

Description is misleading, app says free with the list of features in description but most of those features require you to upgrade your account on their site.

September 3, 2019

Hi Kaerr,

I apologize for this - we recently removed the email marketing features from our free plan but did not update the Shopify App Listing. I'd be happy to give you those features for free to remedy this.

Can you please email me at nick@wishpond.com to get this set up in your Wishpond account?

Nick

Simplified Skin

I used this app for popups and works great for me. I had some issues but the support team is very supportive. Great App would surely recommend.Satisfied 100%

Statementpieces

Wishpond Modified my site alright! I took a long time to get my site the way I wanted I created a wishpond pop up coupon I loved and trying to add it to show up on my site, and it never showed up but my site is all rearranged and no one can fixe it thanks a lot

Lenamonroe

easy to use, and stylish templates

Buum Store

Awsome live editor and easy to use. Good job guys ;)

Natural Leather Store

Super easy to use and for now the best app in the category :)