Wishpond Free Popup Builder

Wishpond Free Popup Builder

by Wishpond

Create Beautiful Popups with Our Easy Drag-and-Drop Builder

Rotem Tal

The free tools are very helpful & useful !
Gr8 and very easy design UX & UI.
hope those options will stay free.

GROOVE-ISP

Great APP, just a pity the support team is never minded. Sent us instructions to add the coding to our website theme, added it, they confirmed it has been done correctly.

But the Pop ups don`t reflect so we approached them again and are just getting no support at all.

Rossi Park Store

My goal was to show the code after the user signs up. Easy to achieve and customize! Happy to recommend

OilyPod

UPDATE - apparently this is only free up to 50 subscribers. Cutting down 2 stars for not being transparent.

Pros:
Works well
Very customizable
Easy to use
No watermark
It’s free!

Cons:
Takes some time (a few seconds) for the popup to appear even after setting it to appear immediately (no delay) so some visitors might miss the popup.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

Does not work,
I asked for help 3 times and got general answers that didn't help at all, like try incognito or try Wordpress

Child Protection Party

Took me a few minutes to work out how to do some of the things - like get rid of a field but, once I'd worked it out, it was simple and easy to use

CalledtoEnvy

It works great! Does exactly what I needed to do - create beautiful exit pop ups and deliver them quickly.

Dream On Time

AMAZING!! Everyone should have this.
It is easy to use and very pretty. It has a lot of editing options too.

The Beautify Effect

I love this app. It is the first one I have found that was easy to use and did exactly what it said it was going to do. It walked me through the entire process. Excellent app. Highly recommend.

Kaerr

Description is misleading, app says free with the list of features in description but most of those features require you to upgrade your account on their site.

September 3, 2019

Hi Kaerr,

I apologize for this - we recently removed the email marketing features from our free plan but did not update the Shopify App Listing. I'd be happy to give you those features for free to remedy this.

Can you please email me at nick@wishpond.com to get this set up in your Wishpond account?

Nick