30+ pre-vetted LTL (less-than-truckload) carriers delivering big and bulky products across the USA
Diversify your logistics network with enterprise-level rates from 30+ LTL carriers. Effortlessly manage everything from quoting, booking, and tracking to complete claims management and secondary insurance protection. With access to seven different delivery services, including threshold and white-glove, we deliver your big and bulky items (furniture, exercise equipment, large electronics, etc.) anywhere in the lower 48 states of the USA, all on one platform with zero subscription fees.
Access the lowest rates from an extensive network of carriers
Easily access in-depth data on your carriers’ and shipments’ performance
Automatically generate a Bill of Lading (BOL) for effortless and faster shipping
Protect your profit margin with our in-app quote at checkout (QACO) integration
Proudly offsetting CO2 emissions on every shipment
DO NOT EVER USE THIS APP. Use Eniture with Worldwide Express, Goship, or any other app that allows for LTL shipping or UPS shipments, just not this one. Will be moving off this app soon (in the process now).
Absolutely horrible integration, here is a gigantic list of reasons why:
1. Multiple website breaking glitches which go on for weeks at a time undiagnosed. When brought up, tech team tells you it's your problem, not theirs. Or that they cannot identify the issue. Or it requires an enormous amount of legwork and follow-up on your part to get them to fix anything.
2. Sales leads/account leads do not read emails thoroughly or respond appropriately to them. You have to remind them of conversations from weeks or months ago because they do not respond or provide follow-up to conversation or issues that you brought up. Particularly bad if the issue drags out for weeks, seems they have selective amnesia. Again, you are responsible for follow-up not them.
3. Will not take responsibility for issues, on the tech side.
4. Will not take responsibility for issues on the carrier side.
5. Will side with the carrier. Are not advocates for you as the seller.
6. Are slow to follow up with carriers, and have to be reminded often about follow-ups with carriers.
7. Drag out the review process, take months to approve claims. Almost as slow as just getting a claim approved with the carrier directly.
8. Do not alert you when breaks occur on the tech side, claim that "you are the outlier" and that this is a "one-off" situation, not a global issue. Then cannot find a solution to the issues and do not properly test that the issues have been resolved.
9. Freightclub has partnered with carriers that take 2-3 MONTHS to deliver shipments, with carriers that schedule, then cancel, and reschedule with your customers multiple times, causing frustration, horrible communication, damage, and lost time on the customer end (carriers CEVA and Fragilepak are the particular offenders in this regard). Customers have to take multiple days off work, only to get their appointments cancelled by the carriers you booked through Freightclub. Carriers deny the claims that there is anything wrong or that they have rescheduled multiple times (see Fragilepak).
9. Have global, continuous, and reoccurring/unfixable tech issues which include:
- Products not importing
- Products importing incorrectly
- Updates to products erasing existing data upon import
- Dimensions continuously being erased, and having to re-input multiple times
- Additional packages being continuously erased, and having to re-input multiple times
- Rates not pulling correctly
- Providers showing up that should not be showing up as valid shippers for your product
- Landing page/home page broken
- Not able to book shipments at all
- Not able to book with certain carriers (not specified)
- After booking, shipment is not actually booked, and never gets booked, even though your card shows pending charges
I believe this company's customer service and tech team have taken a huge hit since the pandemic and it shows in the horrific experience we have continuously experienced using this platform. The issues have steadily gotten worse since we started using the app. We are in the process of desperately trying to move on from this company by any means necessary. We would not recommend Freightclub to anyone under any circumstances in any capacity whatsoever. STAY AWAY.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and want to express our understanding of the frustrations you have experienced. As a company, we strive to provide exceptional service and a seamless customer experience, so it is disheartening to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We want to assure you that your concerns have not gone unnoticed and that we are actively working on resolving them.
Our teams are fully aware of the issues you have raised and are committed to finding effective solutions. They are dedicating their time and effort to investigate the root causes, identify areas for improvement, and implement the necessary changes. We understand the urgency of the situation and are working tirelessly to expedite a resolution.
Once again, we regret any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.
Freight Club has the best product out there for shipping LTL and has thoroughly built out a scalable product that integrates with Shopify. Mad that I didn't find them sooner but happy that we've finally arrived at a great solution to tackle our challenges and provide our customers with a value add-on. Also, the customer support and dedicated account managers are amazing!
UPDATE: Revised review as Chris took the time to call me and help me navigate the app. DOES NOT WORK. Every time I hit on "get rate" it doesn't take me to the second step. Total waste of time
Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the issue. More than happy to help!
We checked your account on Nov 11th and we see can see that you've received a few quotes through your account after leaving this review. Are you still having trouble quoting at this time?
I've tried to reach you by phone and email to offer assistance and I hope we can connect soon. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with Freight Club, and we understand your frustration.
Your feedback is important to us, and we take it seriously. We have escalated this to our senior management team, who are looking at it urgently. Please expect a response from the team via email. Thank you for your feedback.
The Freight Club Team
Freight Club was a one stop solution for adding in LTL shipping and creating shipping profiles for our company website sales. Our customer service rep Isaac went above and beyond by helping us get setup and having everything run as smoothly as possible. All in all a great addition to our online shop!