Freight Club

Offer pre-negotiated LTL freight rates at check out.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Backyard Sprawl

I haven't leaned into the actual App integration yet but I am extremely pleased with Freight Club's prices, customer service, and the UX of their site...I'm excited that they even HAVE an app to integrate. I feel like even if for whatever reason the app had some flaws it would STILL be so much more beneficial than having no integration at all. I'm excited to see how it works out. And either way I recommend Freight Club!

The Design-Tap

Freight Club is an excellent 3PL service, easy to use, and fair pricing. Would recommend for any e store

growerssecret

I've been looking for a freight shipping solution that can show live rates at checkout FOREVER and finally came across Freight Club. They provide me with exactly what I was looking for! I'm able to sync my Shopify store with their platform and show the customer a variety of different freight shipping options. Our Account Rep, Isaac, was extremely helpful in the onboarding process. We scheduled many video meetings to ensure I was setting up everything correctly and he was available anytime I had questions. Thank you Freight Club for being the solution we've been looking for!

High Fashion Home

We've work with Joe and his team for about 8 months now and they've been terrific. Their site is easy to use and very user friendly. There have been minor issues, but Joe and his team are always there to solve it. Great communication and easy to work with. Thanks FreightClub team!

Fitness Equipment Now

Customer service is horrible. they are untrustworthy and don't stand behind their customers. i will not be using this service any longer. a shipment company damaged and incompletely delivered my items to a customer more than once. i reported this same company a few times and freight club did nothing about it. took over 7 months to lead me on and deny my claim when the shippers admitted responsibility for the damage. I cannot recommend this company until they fix their customer service.

January 7, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are incredibly sorry that you had a negative experience.

I have tried to reach you by phone and email to offer assistance, and I hope we can connect soon.

If you did not receive my direct email communication, please reach out to info@freightclub.com, and we will be happy to set up a call.

Thank you!

Round Glass Wholesale

UPDATE: Revised review as Chris took the time to call me and help me navigate the app. DOES NOT WORK. Every time I hit on "get rate" it doesn't take me to the second step. Total waste of time

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the issue. More than happy to help!

We checked your account on Nov 11th and we see can see that you've received a few quotes through your account after leaving this review. Are you still having trouble quoting at this time?

I've tried to reach you by phone and email to offer assistance and I hope we can connect soon. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach me at chris.b@freightclub.com.

Thank you!

Grandfather Time Clocks

FreightClub has been amazing for my business. They make the shipping large LTL items process incredibly simple for me and my customers! The platform is simple to use and the process is seamless for our business. Even when we had multiple issues happening at the same time, Freightclub's customer service was amazing in helping us solve our issues quickly and efficiently! I highly recommend for any high-ticket eCommerce stores.

REM-Fit

Freight Club has been a huge difference maker in our business. One of the biggest challenges we had in our business was shipping costs and using Freight Club’s platform has helped us save upwards of 40%! The entire team has been beyond professional, and are extremely quick and efficient to work with from sign up, to implementation, to problem solving and claim dispute. If you ship large bulky items, Freight Club is the vendor to partner with!

Smith & Hanks

We've been using Freight Club as our primary freight platform for the last 2 years and only recently started using Shopify in the last 4 months. I stumbled upon the Shopify/Freight Club integration today, linked the accounts and was ecstatic. No more manual entry into Freight Club!!!! There was a little set up on the Freight Club side, making sure SKUS were set up and a default warehouse was chosen, but that was really it. Very simple to install and set up and it took me 30 seconds to process an order instead of the usual 4-5 minutes. The tracking information also flows back to Shopify once the order is marked as "in transit" in Freight Club, so I no longer have to manually ship confirm the orders in Shopify. Easy to use and a huge time saver.

Lusso Kids Inc.

Great Freight app! I have been looking for an app that can rate shop multiple carriers at the same time to get the best rate. Freight Club has pre-negotiated rates that are cheaper than other platforms I tested.