Freight Club

Freight Club

by Freight Club

Offer pre-negotiated LTL freight rates at check out.

Round Glass Wholesale

UPDATE: Revised review as Chris took the time to call me and help me navigate the app. DOES NOT WORK. Every time I hit on "get rate" it doesn't take me to the second step. Total waste of time

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about the issue. More than happy to help!

We checked your account on Nov 11th and we see can see that you've received a few quotes through your account after leaving this review. Are you still having trouble quoting at this time?

I've tried to reach you by phone and email to offer assistance and I hope we can connect soon. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach me at chris.b@freightclub.com.

Thank you!

Grandfather Time Clocks

FreightClub has been amazing for my business. They make the shipping large LTL items process incredibly simple for me and my customers! The platform is simple to use and the process is seamless for our business. Even when we had multiple issues happening at the same time, Freightclub's customer service was amazing in helping us solve our issues quickly and efficiently! I highly recommend for any high-ticket eCommerce stores.

REM-Fit

Freight Club has been a huge difference maker in our business. One of the biggest challenges we had in our business was shipping costs and using Freight Club’s platform has helped us save upwards of 40%! The entire team has been beyond professional, and are extremely quick and efficient to work with from sign up, to implementation, to problem solving and claim dispute. If you ship large bulky items, Freight Club is the vendor to partner with!

Smith & Hanks

We've been using Freight Club as our primary freight platform for the last 2 years and only recently started using Shopify in the last 4 months. I stumbled upon the Shopify/Freight Club integration today, linked the accounts and was ecstatic. No more manual entry into Freight Club!!!! There was a little set up on the Freight Club side, making sure SKUS were set up and a default warehouse was chosen, but that was really it. Very simple to install and set up and it took me 30 seconds to process an order instead of the usual 4-5 minutes. The tracking information also flows back to Shopify once the order is marked as "in transit" in Freight Club, so I no longer have to manually ship confirm the orders in Shopify. Easy to use and a huge time saver.

Lusso Kids Inc.

Great Freight app! I have been looking for an app that can rate shop multiple carriers at the same time to get the best rate. Freight Club has pre-negotiated rates that are cheaper than other platforms I tested.