Related,Product Recommendation

Personalized Recommendations, Also Bought, Buy Together, FBT

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Frequently Bought Together

NARHPARIS

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, i recommand after testing it, than you for your effor, and for the good support :) !!!...

CTOMS

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is amazing and meets all requirements we need. Esay to add app, and the interface is clear. I highly recommend this app.

AMARSI Aperitivo

Location France
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Première utilisation et satisfait ! Nous sommes guidé par l'app, c'est très simple et le design reste élégant avec le reste de la boutique ! Au top !

BAOFENGBFTECH

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have used the app and it is a great one I recommend,You can specify specific products according to your needs and add them together. Frequent purchases are very effective

Shop Cherry

Location Brazil

App de respeito... Tem tudo que um App pago tem e muito mais.... Não deixa a desejar em nenhum aspecto. Parabéns ao desevolvedor e toda equipe

Midlands Fancy Dress Redditch

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I think I have too many products in too varied categories for this to work well. It looks great and Customer Service are very helpful but as not all of my products sell frequently the products being displayed were very random, apparently a Hawaiian Shell bra is often bought with a Nun Costume, Toddler Chucky Costume and Fantastic Mr Fox Costume!
Good app for a smaller product range which sells at a similar rate though

August 19, 2022

Hello!

We have around 4 type of Recommendation Products. If you are using Recommended Products (AI), that's come from Shopify itself which recommend the products based on what products was purchased together with the actual product.

Sometimes if you don't have sales for that specific product, you may get additional products based on Shopify Algorithm.

But, other than this type, you have more than can be super useful, from Manual Selection to Most Sold one.

Also, I can give some more great news, we are working hard now to provide more Recommended products Types.

Please stay tuned.

TSP Top Selling Products

I needed help setting up the software and my agent was amazing great customer service. I would recommend this app.

Fussels Fine Foods

What a great App :-) increased sales straight away and very customizable for great continuity with our theme.

Fallout Hobbies

Time spent using app 3 minutes

My wife recommended this app to me. She loved it so much that I had her install it in my store too. I can't say enough good things about the app or the customer service they give too.

acjames

They have wonderful customer service. And the app works as it's described. The only thing I'd change is being able to change the funnel name so it's easier to tell which one is which in the dashboard. Other than that it's a lovely app and even more wonderful tech support.

Previous 1