GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom

NEW! Product Image Gallery, Image Slider, Carousel, Image Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Before & After

RRD Roberto Ricci Designs

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

App eccezionale, la miglior gallery provata fino ad oggi. Estremamente semplice da utilizzare e flessibile, si può scegliere una viosualizzazione diversa per mobile e desktop e customizzarne l'apparenza. Funzionale e leggera, ho avuto bisogno di assistenza per aggiungere un funzione di page scroll al click degli swatch e Jake (il mio assistente) è stato super gentile e rapido. Vale molto più di quello che costa.

Toit Volant

Great app, well documented with a lot of options and at a reasonable price. Support was reactive and adapted it to my theme in less than an hour.

spaceshine

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is an absolute must have when you want to increase your conversion rate. I already use it on my 7th store and its just perfect. Pictures looks smooth and nice. Special thanks to Jake from support team, who helped me to solve the issue with my new theme. 5 Stars!

The Fashion Gift Shop

I have been using Go Product page gallery zoom for around six months now, and after trying out so many other apps for product zoom, I have to admit this is by far the best app. Why I love this app! No issue after installing with page speed. ( None whatsoever) So many different settings for desktop and mobile. So you can set the app to look and feel just the way you want it to. So well thought out. Support from Jake has been amazing, and he is so fast with replying and helping with any issues or settings you need. The app price is also affordable compared to other apps charging 3x more than Jake does. Overall this app is perfect for any type of website. We use it on our Gift Shop website and love everything about it. It is perfect. I really can not recommend it enough. Fantastic!!!!

Freeman Beauty

A wonderful photo gallery for your product detail page and quick support. Originally this wasn't compatible with our Shopify theme but the developer quickly offered an update patch which worked flawlessly. Very happy!

NotaDeNota

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I can't install the free plan. It is mandatory to install the pro-plan.
It really doesn't have a free plan.

August 15, 2022

Thanks for your review! As shown in the listing, our free plan is only available if you are on a Shopify Trial or Partner Plan. Please reach out to us at support@galaxio.io if you have any questions!

¡Gracias por tu reseña! Como se muestra en la lista, nuestro plan gratuito solo está disponible si tiene un Shopify Trial Plan o de Partner Plan. ¡Comuníquese con nosotros en support@galaxio.io si tiene alguna pregunta!

Well Care Botanicals

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This little app is terrific. So much better than original product image viewer that came with my site. The support was instant and professional... thanks Jake! Highly recommend.

Box Menswear

App has greatly improved the look and UX of our store. Very fast and easy installation process, and Jake at customer service couldn't be more helpful and went out of his way with any customisation requests. Highly recommended!

Pelican Vitamins

This app is everything I was looking for and more. This app is such a game changer for any business or individual seller to properly display products with a variety of ways to customize your images. Customer Service is excellent and I highly encourage everyone to use this you will not be disappointed.

ebiketechnology

Location Norway

Many thanks to the good people at Galaxio for offering this app. Images are so important to display and show the product's main features. It should be easy for the customer to use, and it should offer large size photos and videos. GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom makes the product image views for the customer so much better. And it is now easy for the customer to navigate between different images on the phone with the built-in swiping between images. Also, we need to add: We received an absolute fantastic customer support. The Galaxio team customized the app to work with our product pages based on the Turbo-Portland (from Out of the Sandbox) that are further tweaked with Shogun. Everything was ready and worked flawlessly in less than 24 hours. Works with Shopify 2.0. Offers fantastic value for the money, at $ 2.99 / month. We think almost all Shopify shops needs this one! :-) The only negative we have to say is that the GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom own presentation of their app on the shopify app store could be much improved, to show how good this app really is.

Previous 1 3 4 5