November 28, 2023

We are currently still in the testing phase and are already particularly impressed by the great support from Jake!

ARTY.gallery
Germany
January 29, 2024

Excellent, fast support!

Eyes of Faith
3 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Absolutely amazing APP. The customer service is amazing too. Super fast and friendly. Highly recommend. 10 stars!

Crupon
Bulgaria
About 7 hours using the app
September 27, 2023

Easy and very useful app.
I needed help for some issues cuz my fault but had a great and quick support.

RODI STORE - TOKYO
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
August 25, 2023

its the best app, even if you use premium theme. my conversion rate got so high and the team is super helpful.

Softyskin.de
Germany
July 19, 2023

Initially my theme was not compatible with this app, but luckily Jake was there to help me! :) Very fast responses on my Emails and fixed my problem straight away. Now it runs smoothly and my product pages are looking 10 tines better!

Martiplyer
Netherlands
5 months using the app
May 1, 2023

Works great and customer service is super fast/effective. Highly recommended, totally worth it if you want great images layout in the product page.

SinIntermediarios
Colombia
May 21, 2023

Very simple and easy to setup. Great plugin to have for your website. I highly recommend newly starting shops to implement this feature.

Muiran
2 months using the app
March 23, 2023

Very usefull app. Support is also very kind, replies fast and also offer good solutions for any request. Higly recomand.

FlagmanShop
Moldova
August 8, 2023

We encountered a problem after installing the app, and for our support request, Jake jumped in immediately and helped to resolve the issue quite fast. We highly recommend this app!

ZLEEK