Reviews (78)

4.4
July 20, 2023

Aplicativo fantástico, ótimo custo-benefício, e simples de configurar. Não tinha integração para meu tema, mas em poucos minutinhos consegui incluir na minha loja graças ao suporte sensacional do app, respondem super rápido e com solicitude explêndida. Atendente Jake Lowe super atencioso. Uso o aplicativo e super recomendo para dar um visual profissional ao seu e-comerce.

midikas
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
February 7, 2022

I was looking for this app, because the Premium Theme I have, has a bad Gallery feature, even with bugs. But this one is cheap in comparison to others, has a great quality, a lot of features and the support is superfast (I got help within 1 hour)! This app has all I needed. Thanks Jake.

Gamian
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
March 14, 2022

I needed an app which would enhance the look of my products, and so far I'm really impressed with it. I did also need a some support to help set up with my theme, support was great, it now works perfectly.

Scoot City Ltd
March 3, 2022

This app is very functional and user-friendly! I had some technical issues and Jake from support was very helpful and resolved them promptly. Highly recommend this app!

Odzzo
Singapore
August 29, 2022

This app is an absolute must have when you want to increase your conversion rate. I already use it on my 7th store and its just perfect. Pictures looks smooth and nice. Special thanks to Jake from support team, who helped me to solve the issue with my new theme. 5 Stars!

spaceshine
Germany
January 20, 2022

Best app ever! I've tried a lot of apps but only this one has all the features I need, it's perfect! Highly customizable and Jake was amazing, he was so helpful! I really recommend this app!

Wundercouture
Italy
February 2, 2022

100% recommend. The app is exactly what I’ve been searching for and couldn’t find it in other apps. I did have one query and Jake from app support was able to help me out so promptly.

Merakiii
March 2, 2022

Highly recommended. Fabulous customers service. I needed to change the size of the product gallery and got in touch them. With collaboration access, Jake sorted out everything super fast. I got the gallery exactly how I like it to be. Thank you very much.

TIKORI LONDON
September 1, 2022

Great app, well documented with a lot of options and at a reasonable price. Support was reactive and adapted it to my theme in less than an hour.

Toit Volant
March 31, 2022

Fantastic app special for those who use Dawn theme and on. Highly recommend. Staff is very receptive, if would like the stickiness to your store, they can organise for you very quick.

ChandeliersLife®