Reviews (221)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its dynamic code generation and powerful search features. It's recognized for its easy setup, use, and customization. The app supports multiple languages and offers a range of functions, especially for Pro plan users. It's a valuable tool for boosting customer lifetime value and revenue. Merchants consistently praise the efficient and responsive customer support. The app also includes a unique front-end widget and an API for triggering rewards, making it a simple yet effective tool for enhancing sales and customer engagement through a top-tier loyalty program.

July 8, 2024

Feedback:

The support was very good. Although my problem wasn't resolved immediately, they assured me that this feature will be added in the future. I hope they can implement it as soon as possible for all merchants with physical shops using Shopify POS like us.

Request:

I have a physical shop using Shopify POS. Often, clients who visit our physical shop do not have an account in our Shopify system, but we can create one for them without any issues. However, my question is: How can I identify clients when they make purchases at our physical shop?

Currently, asking for their email address, name, or address every time they make a purchase is impractical abd some client does not want to give their infomation in the public area. Is there a way to identify clients using a loyalty card with a barcode (could be physical card or digital card )? By using this method, when someone comes to buy products in our physical shop, I would only need them to show their card with a barcode. I could then scan this barcode with our scanner, and all their purchases would be directly added to their account, accumulating points.

I’m unsure if you’ve experienced this, but stores like H&M, Zara,... or any supermarket often ask if you want to create an account. They then provide you with a membership card with a barcode. Every time you make a purchase, you can simply scan the card, and all your purchases and points are added to your account.

Hello Asia
Switzerland
5 days using the app
Gameball replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We find your input extremely valuable and will definitely keep it in mind. Hopefully, one day we can create a POS card experience. Until then, we hope to stay up to your expectations and support you endlessly!

June 20, 2024

i am in the early stages of development but this app seems to be great and easy to use so far, with fantastic customer service support!

reativ
4 months using the app
Gameball replied June 24, 2024

We hope it stays up to your expectations! Thank you for sharing a comment that will help us work more towards maintaining our service.

June 27, 2024

Gameball replied July 10, 2024

Hey Stefano

It's your kindness for placing this review :) Much appreciated

February 20, 2024

Nothing but praises, the Gameball team has been amazing to help us get going and are very good listeners as to what we would like to see differently in the app for our customer facing interactions. This is honestly a gem app, I can't believe I just found out about them. Best loyalty program management app out there.

Félix & Norton
About 1 month using the app
Gameball replied February 22, 2024

Hey Simon

We're so glad to hear! Actually, chapeaux to your beautiful store and how you've matched your Gameball widget perfectly :) We hope you continue to find what you need in your loyalty program and are excited for this to be a long-term partnership.

March 19, 2024

Great customer service

Top Collectibles
About 3 years using the app
Gameball replied March 21, 2024

Thank you, Maxime! We hope we're able to help at all times.

March 7, 2024

So far it's been a very easy to use and great way to gamify our buyers' experience in the store

Love my Pharma
Portugal
23 days using the app
Gameball replied March 10, 2024

Hey Ana

We're so glad and will always be working towards making your experience even easier!

February 15, 2024

Simply love gameball. It's a fantastic way to engage customers and drive enormous return value - and the support team are absolutely awesome ! (Shout out to Diana!)

Accurascale
Over 1 year using the app
Gameball replied February 20, 2024

Hi Stephen

We're glad you found a high return from your loyalty activities. Your account indeed has some of the best analytics! Thanks for your review and to more success 🚀

February 12, 2024

The best app when it comes to Loyalty & Rewards. I tested Gameball vs other rewards apps such as Smile.io and it's significantly better. Truly a fresh approach to rewards and amazing customer service.

ELITE FIREWORKS®
12 months using the app
Gameball replied February 20, 2024

Valmir, Your feedback means a lot! Thanks for keeping in touch with us. You're doing amazing.

April 4, 2024

Love the app and the customer service is very helpfull. Thank you Dania.

Browstar Cosmetics
Netherlands
3 days using the app
Gameball replied April 8, 2024

Your review means a lot, Caroliene. We hope you always enjoy it!

February 27, 2024

So far so good. Help from Dania has been great and informative.

Wandering Adventures
27 days using the app
Gameball replied February 29, 2024

Hey Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We hope it only gets better from here ;)