September 23, 2017

We use the pop up to gather emails for a discount code and so far it has worked sublimely. The pop up looks smart and clean and the backend interface is great to use.

I recently had to contact support with a few questions regarding integrations with other email marketing apps and the reply was swift, polite and informative. Have since upgraded to the next plan up and would highly recommend this app.

Dealing Groovy
7 months using the app
November 15, 2016

Great app, 50+ sign ups in a month of adding to my shop. My old mailing list sign up was not getting the job done. I recommend this app if your mailing list sign up is lack luster

Godsofmankind
6 months using the app
March 15, 2019

This is an AMAZING app! It has help me recover soo many abandoned cart purchases. I even had a skype call with the app developer to help me install it properly and it has really helped me A LOT! I install a lot of apps every day to see what works and nothing has worked out like this one. It is worth the money and I am so so happy with it. Thank you so much for all your help :)

Diamond Daughters
5 months using the app
February 26, 2018

App is the must have for popups & email referrals!
The support team is SUPER helpful - they looked into what my business does and what are my needs are and advised how to set up my referral campaign based on that. They also gave me good tips beyond their app which was very nice.
App is easy to install & use even if you are not a tech person:)

Kinza Canada
5 months using the app
July 31, 2017

Great customer service! Good app as well.

Phones Matter
4 months using the app
August 13, 2020

the app works like a charm, but it's the level of support that is unparalleled!!!
highly recommend over any other referral app i've tried

NIU Pre-sale
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
Gather replied August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Part of the reason why we try to go the extra mile with customer support and success, is that we get to meet and learn about absolutely world-changing businesses like yours :)

May 20, 2021

Yes this app is not cheap, but you're getting WAY more than a highly agile and flexible app. You're getting guidance and excellent support to ensure your campaigns are optimised. If you're going to do referral programs properly, the Refer app is the only choice.

Black Velvet Sydney
2 months using the app
March 6, 2017

Found a great email exit popup in Gather and at a low cost. Great and simple tool to use.

Genuinegift
About 2 months using the app
July 22, 2016

Gather is a good app to create discount coupons for your customers. It is easy to setup and use. Customers are always happy to receive a discount for their shopping

Darias Health Shop
About 1 month using the app
February 18, 2017

I have found Gather to be very beneficial and was just what I was looking for.

Unique Gifts And Handbags