Announcement Bar&GDPR Consent

Announcement Bar&GDPR Consent

by Giraffly

Multi Announce - Free Shipping, Discounts, EU cookie, COVID 19

Naoki Fashion

Very simple to use! Great support team. I would recommend it to everyone. Easy to use and customize

EK2.ca, Inc

GDPR compliance with no branding logo, perfect for modern store designs. An additional animation while hovering over button would be an even neat feature! ;)

March 5, 2020

Thanks for your good review. Happy that you like this app. We would keep going with your support. Good day. :)

The Decor Cottage

A simple app with not much settings and works as what it describes. If it could translate the cookie bar automatically to my European customers that’d be great.

Omar Jewelers

Oh god, this is really a big gift for a user with a choice problem. It recommended me the color scheme based on my theme color. I like it too much. Thanks. Because someway, there are many elements and it's hard to make them look like harmonious.

V380 Camera

Simple to use! Love it. This is the best Shopify App I've had so far. I recommend it 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!