Multi Announcement Bar & GDPR

FREE! Multi Announce, Notification bar ,COVID-19 Alert Header

Price: Free

Buddha Vision

easy to use, very clear page.
Super functional, At fist I thought a announcement bar might need a few IT work. No, just a free small APPs everything be under your control by just few buttons.

April 21, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Haus of Vaniteux

JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. THE FEATURE THAT WAS BUILT INTO MY THEME DOESNT DO WHAT I WANT. THIS IS PERFECT

March 23, 2022

isiup

Servizio di supporto disponibile ed efficiente, hanno esaudito la mia richiesta rapidamente. La app è intuitiva e consente una personalizzazione minuziosa.

February 17, 2022

Goombira Tea

Super easy to edit Announcement bars and Awesome customization. Multiple bars can also be edited. Thanks.

February 17, 2022

Nexili

I used this app to announce more than one message on my banner. It was straightforward and very easy to use and integrate right away! Love it

labellab.dk

Works perfect! And Rienna from Giraffly was a very helpful with a small issue. Would recommend to everybody.

THEQURAN.STORE

Bar kullanışlı bu kadar etkili olabilir benden kaynaklanan sorun çözümüne dakikalar içinde yanıt verdi

High Vibrations by Shar Schmidt

This app is helpful in announcing things I want my customers to know right away. I can use this to announce sales, shipping discounts, & more.

December 30, 2021

Angel's Organics: Hair and Skin Care

I used this app to add sliding banners to my site for multiple announcements. This app does a wonderful job of applying the banner to your site and letting it run smoothly.

December 28, 2021

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Eternal Libra Chakra Healing Jewelry and Accessories

amazing customization and simple to use! exactly what I was looking for. It looks amazing on mobile and desktop! highly recommended!

December 28, 2021