Unicorn Geo‑Blocker

Unicorn Geo‑Blocker | Reviews

by Unicorn Global

Prevent unwanted countries from accessing your store

PicArt

Outstanding support and really nice app for geoblocking! i would gave 10 stars, really recommend to buy this app!

Mar Bras

I had probelm and they resolve fast for me its great app , I was very happy to find unicorn , help me alot , thank you guys

NUTRAON

Look no further and go with this app. This app performs really well. You can easily block unwanted countries in less than a minute. THE BEST PART -> Darryn even developed a custom function for free. If you are in doubt contact the developer for help. He usually responds in a day.

Ghost Tropic

The team behind this app are fantastic. When I needed support, they were immediately in touch and helped me solve my issue quicker than I could have imagined. Highly recommend.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

I've tried several "geo blockers" and while all of them work, most of them are very easy to bypass. The "Unicorn Geo-Blocker" has done a very good job of blocking countries.

It's a very simple APP to install. After installation just "type the message" you would like users in "blocked" countries to see, select the countries you want to "block" and then click the button to "enable"... That simple.

PROS:
Very simple to install and set up.
Ability to customize the "message" blocked countries will see.
Easy to "enable" or "disable" with the click of a button.
APP doesn't slow down your page or "wait for verification" before displaying your page to your customers in "unblocked" countries.
Excellent support from developer.

CONS:
None

FINAL NOTE:
After I installed the geo-blocker, the only thing I didn't like was the phrase "BLOCKED" "this store is not available in your country. I wanted something a little softer sounding like "Sorry... this store is not available in your country", or "Sorry, we do not have shipping options to your country".
I asked the developer if they could change the text for me...and within a day the option to add custom text was added! 5 stars for APP performance and excellent support from Darryn.