Geoip Product Blocker

Geoip Product Blocker

by ZendApps

Block products that are not available in selected countries

Lami Fragrance

Great app being that it does what it says. However, this app will slow down your website exceedingly.

July 15, 2020

Hello there, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the app. I'm very sorry you have been experiencing the store loading issue.

Regarding the website getting slow, We use the async load of the script, so your browser does not block the page and store load properly. Our app does not slow down the store.

Rare Tea Company

It works well with minimal effort on your part. We had a small issue with the app which they solved expediently.

IT Monkey s.r.o.

I was searching for an app to block group of products for certain countries. Geoip Product Blocker from ZendApps works just fine. I had an extra request and contacted the support. They responded in a few hours and managed the task superbly. Thumbs up!

Barbell Rocker

I needed an app to block certain products for specific countries because we didn't want to make them shopable due to customs and taxes.

Stumbled upon GeoIP Blocker and it seems to be the perfect fit. Installed it and had a little issue. Contacted the support and they responded and fixed the issue within just an hour. Awesome support!