GeoLocation: Product Blocker

Block Products, Variant, Page, Section, URL by Country & State

$6.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZANEROBE

Location Australia

This app is incredible! It has allowed us to sell worldwide from 2 warehouses without having to build 2 seperate stores. There is not noticeable load time issues and their support are very quick to respond and help troubleshoot and fix any minor issues we've faced. 100% recommend this app to anyone considering installing it.

Philip Stein

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing customer service, they were quick and concise with their support and left me with confidence in their program, we will definitely continue to use their services.

lylux

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is very nice and amazing. The service is responsive too.
Thanks to the developer. Well done!

Cupid´s Corner - Europe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi, I just wanted to say first of all how thankful I am to have found your app. It has alleviated many of the issues I've been having trying to put my shipping plan together. Much appreciated!!

VOCIER

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is very nearly a 5-star app - for now I give it 4.5! Until we sort out our international inventory display, we have been using this app for the last week to hide products on a per-country basis where they are out of stock. The support team is excellent, and they fixed a major issue we had within 1 business day exactly to our specifications. Very impressed by this, as we usually have to wait 24 hours to get a response from most app devs. The only reason it is not yet a 5-star app is that there is often a couple seconds delay before the products are hidden, which SOMETIMES allows the customer to quickly view a product before it's gone. Not a major deal, and this is the only app of its kind that we could find so definitely recommended if the above isn't a deal-breaker! But definitely could be something to fix for the future. Great app for selling internationally where you don't want to open multiple stores/channels but have products or collections that only need to be shown to certain countries. :)

Sugarmat

Location Singapore

Slows down the store painfully, especially on mobile.
It is too bad since it works pretty well on hiding items based on location.

Lami Fragrance

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app being that it does what it says. However, this app will slow down your website exceedingly.

July 15, 2020

Hello there, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the app. I'm very sorry you have been experiencing the store loading issue.

Regarding the website getting slow, We use the async load of the script, so your browser does not block the page and store load properly. Our app does not slow down the store.

Rare Tea Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It works well with minimal effort on your part. We had a small issue with the app which they solved expediently.

IT Monkey s.r.o.

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was searching for an app to block group of products for certain countries. Geoip Product Blocker from ZendApps works just fine. I had an extra request and contacted the support. They responded in a few hours and managed the task superbly. Thumbs up!

Barbell Rocker

Location Germany

I needed an app to block certain products for specific countries because we didn't want to make them shopable due to customs and taxes.

Stumbled upon GeoIP Blocker and it seems to be the perfect fit. Installed it and had a little issue. Contacted the support and they responded and fixed the issue within just an hour. Awesome support!