GeoLocation: Product Blocker

Block Products, Variant, Page, Section, URL by Country & State

$6.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WooWoo

Essential for anyone trying to sell worldwide from the same store via local warehouses that might not have (or be allowed to stock) all the products. Swift response to my question to check it allows googlebot through.

ZANEROBE

Location Australia

This app is incredible! It has allowed us to sell worldwide from 2 warehouses without having to build 2 seperate stores. There is not noticeable load time issues and their support are very quick to respond and help troubleshoot and fix any minor issues we've faced. 100% recommend this app to anyone considering installing it.

Philip Stein

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing customer service, they were quick and concise with their support and left me with confidence in their program, we will definitely continue to use their services.

lylux

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is very nice and amazing. The service is responsive too.
Thanks to the developer. Well done!

Cupid´s Corner - Europe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi, I just wanted to say first of all how thankful I am to have found your app. It has alleviated many of the issues I've been having trying to put my shipping plan together. Much appreciated!!

Rare Tea Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It works well with minimal effort on your part. We had a small issue with the app which they solved expediently.

IT Monkey s.r.o.

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was searching for an app to block group of products for certain countries. Geoip Product Blocker from ZendApps works just fine. I had an extra request and contacted the support. They responded in a few hours and managed the task superbly. Thumbs up!

Barbell Rocker

Location Germany

I needed an app to block certain products for specific countries because we didn't want to make them shopable due to customs and taxes.

Stumbled upon GeoIP Blocker and it seems to be the perfect fit. Installed it and had a little issue. Contacted the support and they responded and fixed the issue within just an hour. Awesome support!