Gift Card Factory

Import/update gift cards. Unused gift card balance reminders

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love in Faith

The dev team for this app has been extremely helpful on several occasions for us! Great service. This app itself is sweet and simple! It let us create gift cards in bulk.

Pause Well-Aging

The support on this app has been tremendous which is a major thing for us. We always need support and our third party developers are always too slow to respond but also sometimes it's not a dev ask just a basic function question and GCF's support team is so quick to reply and so helpful! We sent out a bulk amount of cards and I was generally pleased with how the email came in. I gave four stars only because I would like to customize the email within the app, more. The only way to do it is with html/css and I am not skilled enough to update an email with html/css. Otherwise, I am very pleased with the entire process! So easy to use and works right away. A great option to send bulk gift cards to customers with unique numbers.

IntelligentFoodtest

Fantastische app! Makkelijk te gebruiken om in grote aantallen giftcard naar verschillende email adressen te versturen. Zelf met verschillende waardes en een verloop datum. Ook denkt Mateusz graag mee en reageert die snel!

BACKYARD

Die App ist großartig. Wir mussten große Mengen GS-Codes aus unserem alten System in Shopify importieren. Die App hat fehlerfrei funktioniert. Die Handhabung ist ebenfalls einfach. Der Support von Mat war vorbildlich. Rückmeldung innerhalb von 5 Minuten! Fragen und Probleme wurden umgehend geklärt. Aus meiner Sicht ist diese App für den Import von Codes alternativlos.

Young Life Store

Absolutely fantastic! I have no idea how I'm the first to review, but this app did exactly what it said. If you need to bulk upload existing gift card codes, this app finally does it. It's such a simple tool. We were migrating to Shopify and needed to bulk upload a bunch of gift card codes (500 is the limit for free). It took 10 minutes to format and upload. Done. I also emailed the developer with a few questions prior to downloading the app and they responded in less than 30 minutes. Great work! Hope more people start to use this.