Import gift cards from a CSV
Gift cards get automatically emailed to customers, instantly.
Issue store credit in bulk
Drive new customers to your store and reward old ones with actual store credit.
Like discount codes, but super
Gift cards can be used in conjunction with discount codes and other promotions.
About Gift Card Factory
Shopify gift cards are very powerful, however traditionally there are only two ways to issue a gift card...
- Customer purchases via the checkout
- Manually issue via Shopify back end
There is no way to bulk generate gift cards. Until now, you could only import gift cards via the Shopify API on Shopify Plus plans. Or you had to create discount codes, which have lots of limitations (see below).
But Gift Card Factory lets you:
- Import gift cards from a CSV file - Gift cards get automatically emailed to customers
- Automatically generate a list of gift card codes - Distribute them yourself vie mail or print
- Send scheduled reminders about available gift card balance (NEW FEATURE)
Example use cases:
- Run promotions where you give customers real store credit
- Import gift cards from another platform
- Offer store credit instead of refunds
- Reward loyal customers
- Provide credit to influencers, sponsored athletes and brand advocates
As easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Install Gift Card Factory and select your plan
- Import a CSV file with three columns: customer name, email address, gift card value
- Gift card gets automatically emailed to customers
Why is it better than just issuing discount codes?
Discount codes are powerful too, however have limitations such as:
- Can’t store credit, so a customer can only use them on one transaction
- Customers can only use one discount code per order
- Credit can’t be added back onto discount codes
- Set custom prefix for your gift cards to track promotions
- Populate a list of gift cards that you can print or distribute via other channels
- Set expiry dates for cards (a good idea for when you are giving away store credit)
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.